I am sick to death of this Opeth/motW BS

FalseTodd

Skirt Wizard
Jul 31, 2002
Boston nee San Diego
www.kayodot.net
OK. This little minifeud between boards is getting real dumb.

Really, it doesn't matter, whatever, but I am getting sick of the amount of negativity getting associated with something I'm intimately involved in.

Look, alot of people like Opeth and that's great. I like them too, if not as much as their larger fanbase.

This extended flamewar blah blah is stupid and reflects badly on all involved. If the band were disassociated from the msg. board that would be one thing, but several of us post here (and moderate here) and that makes this upsetting to me.

I'm not planning to delete any threads or anything, but seriously knock it off.

anti-hippie.JPG

FalseTodd said:
OK. This little minifeud between boards is getting real dumb.

Really, it doesn't matter, whatever, but I am getting sick of the amount of negativity getting associated with something I'm intimately involved in.

Look, alot of people like Opeth and that's great. I like them too, if not as much as their larger fanbase.

This extended flamewar blah blah is stupid and reflects badly on all involved. If the band were disassociated from the msg. board that would be one thing, but several of us post here (and moderate here) and that makes this upsetting to me.

I'm not planning to delete any threads or anything, but seriously knock it off.

Calm down. I think you're over reacting. I haven't seen any REAL flaming going on. You took the piss out of my posts in the "Dear Alex" thread but there's been nothing too offensive said from what I can see.
Have a beer and calm down mate!