I am so back

LordNeil

Jun 10, 2002
Sliding down Hell's popsicle
Visit site
Lordenlil thinks he crushed me

HA

I was in America for a few weeks, strange place it is.

No pictures though. i dont have a camera and couldnt figure out how to hook it up anyway- still learning how to type, so..

change my handle? no.

anybody die or marry or have a baby in the past few weeks? I am so back and doing so good, elfboy

I went to Los Angeles actually. If you watched the weather news you saw that it was triple-digit hot.

The people are so much different than in Canada. Around every corner you can see people flaunting everything theyve got. VERY little clothing- that was a new thing for me. Everyone here is always so bundled and wrapped up. The guys wore those Speedos i think theyre called that showed off their gym-built muscles and penises just right THERE which i would never do by the way ;) i kinda got over what little homophobia i had while i was there. ive always been open minded, but LA was completely different.

The girls.. I got an offer for a good time which i thought degraded both the girl and my morals. People in Canada just dont DO that.

The sun shone clear. Oranges and produce were everywhere. I ate strawberries and blueberries galore. The ocean was beautiful of course. I drove down there when i wasnt busy. this was supposed to be a business trip.. ive never been to LA. The media saturation was new too. Ads were eveywhere. It was pretty clean as far as litter, but the people and grafittii were everywhere... speedos bikinis, you can just imagine.

that trip changed me though- showed me to be more open as well as more careful. LA was beautiful to visit, but I dont think I could live there. You Americans can keep it. :)