Body Piercing!!!

Monique104 said:
Hey guys,

Its Monique. I am knew and wanted to be apart of the posting. SO i thought i would like to know about body piercings that you guys have. i love piercings, especially lips and tongues. i have my tongues done. a few weeks ago. and after that i will never get another piercing done.OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let alone i dont know how the sh** i got this piercing. I think it was because i was getting it done with my b/f so i couldnt back out of it. I would love to get a lip piercings but never will so scared of the pain..

anyway would love to here bout your peircings!!!

CHEERS
i got my lip pearced by my friend but i didn't feel that kind of pain anyway it looks hot

sykosami said:
Ahh!! Please explain!!!

Ermm... It's pretty much on the crease where your arm joins with your body, I'll get a picture when I can really be arsed to get my armpit out on the internet.

talking about woman: I think piercings except of in the ears are real sex killers (even in the tongue :lol: ). Woman with piercings in lips, eye brow or wherever really bring me down. It is a bit like finger nails chewed down to the flesh. Don´t touch me please. Tattoos can be really sexy though.:)

I used to have two earings, but not anymore since I started to work.

I have my tongue pierced and 3 piercings in each ear. I had the right side of my lip done but I took it out because my ex-bf hated it. Might get it re-done. Also thinking about my left brow and nose.

Cold Gin said:
talking about woman: I think piercings except of in the ears are real sex killers (even in the tongue :lol: ). Woman with piercings in lips, eye brow or wherever really bring me down. It is a bit like finger nails chewed down to the flesh. Don´t touch me please. Tattoos can be really sexy though.:)

I used to have two earings, but not anymore since I started to work.
female piercings "sex killers", but female tattoos being "really sexy"... there are a lot of straight guys/lesbians that would say the exact opposite

Picture97.jpg

My armpit in all its blurry webcam glory.