Piercings

Fangface said:
Come on Hawk, what's wrong with having Metal in your body, let me introduce you to a Metalhead in the true sense of the word :D
I'd rather have metal on my mind thank you. Perhaps I am more of a spiritual person :loco:

Oooooo scary Pinhead!! He freaking rules! Reminds me of the 80s.

baldyboy said:
braggart! :D

you a big biff bifford fan hawk?
ROFLMAO

You know that story about Biff's roll of peppermint? Thats freaking old but hilarious man!! :lol: :lol:

Sitting here with a big grin of my face :D
You're funny as hell O ye bald one

:cool: <- this is baldyboy on a summerday.

I've been getting tattooed since 1987 - before it was really mainstream and shit. I think I have "sat in the chair" close to 40 times last time I checked...it's just an art form that I really like and I don't think I'll ever regret getting any of them...luckily, my wife likes them and even has a few of her own. As far as piercings, I had a few in my ears, nipples and navel at times, but I took all of them out after a few months - just didn't do it for me. I'll stick with my tats and be happy at that...

JB

thats cool hawk,really cool.the old ones are the best huh!?!

usmco341-40 times?fuck me,i dont think i could face it once.my wifes got 4 tats,but i just put that down to women being better at dealing with pain-childbirth n all you know.
your one brave motherfucker in my book.

funny,the only tat i've ever been interested in is a big black one that is in my local tatooists,but my mrs said i wouldnt be able to handle it,as black is the worst one to have done.is that true?

Hahaha! I like looking normal. It's that simple. I think I get a biggere reaction from people when they look at me & then they find out what I like to listen to. I mean if you see some dude with Tats all over, piercings, long hair ect... Stereo typical. What I find intersting is that my brother has a couple tats & nose & ear pierced, he's not even into metal....

JonnyD said:
This fucker is becoming a monster :D that or a dirty joke convention ..... Dude if I ever had the notion of doing that I would hope somebody will lock me away in a padded room! Nothing needle like will EVER go near my DICK! EVER even if I needed an injection straight to the ol boy to stay alive I would chose DEATH! hahahahahhaha but Sarge ol boy if it suits you its cool I'm sure you prolly wouldnt have the Tat I have :D
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh, come on, it wasn't that bad! I don't want to talk anybody into that. But take my word for it, that I've had worse experiences at the dentist's. The only thing about it being unpleasant was my first good morning wood the day after. That was nasty for a couple of hours. But after that - piece of cake!
Speaking about funny stuff. Check out this link, guys. You'll wet your pants!
http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/09-male/frenum/A40412/frnstupi.html

baldyboy said:
thats cool hawk,really cool.the old ones are the best huh!?!

usmco341-40 times?fuck me,i dont think i could face it once.my wifes got 4 tats,but i just put that down to women being better at dealing with pain-childbirth n all you know.
your one brave motherfucker in my book.

funny,the only tat i've ever been interested in is a big black one that is in my local tatooists,but my mrs said i wouldnt be able to handle it,as black is the worst one to have done.is that true?
Different people can handle different areas better - as far as color, no color hurts more than another. The problem with color and shading is that it is done after the outline has already been done, meaning tha you are getting tattooed over an area that is already sore from the outline. And if it's a big piece, yeah - it fucking hurts, but you just deal with it. As for women, I agree - both my wife's pieces are large (4-5 hour jobs), and she fell ASLEEP getting one of them...the tattoo artist took pictures of her asleep in the chair he was so amazed by it...

And I think that I'm hard core - she's fucking painless in the chair... :headbang:

As for the stereotypes, yeah - most people see me and they assume: Metalhead, biker etc...

But I can't control how people label me at first, so I don't sweat it. I get tattoos because I like them a lot, and it just so happens that a lot of people in the metal scene have tattoos...when I was younger and in my teens, of course it was the cool thing and badass and all that, but I've come to appreciate the art form and the history behind it and all my tats have significance to me - I can tell you where when and why I got each and every one of them...What is funny as hell, is that I work in Corporate America, wear a shirt and tie every day, and people have absolutely no clue whatsoever...they would absolutely shit their pants if they saw me on the weekend in a tank top working in the yard or something...kind of funny if you ask me...

DrillSergeant said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh, come on, it wasn't that bad! I don't want to talk anybody into that. But take my word for it, that I've had worse experiences at the dentist's. The only thing about it being unpleasant was my first good morning wood the day after. That was nasty for a couple of hours. But after that - piece of cake!
Speaking about funny stuff. Check out this link, guys. You'll wet your pants!
http://www.bmezine.com/pierce/09-male/frenum/A40412/frnstupi.html

hahahahahaha Ya gotta stop talkin about that OUCH mornin wood OUCH hahahahahhaha You bastid I'm gonna fly over to germany and beat you with a Hammer :loco: ........ but yeah the Dentist Ughghghghg ..... :D

I enjoy tatttoos, although I'm judged by them. My tatts are about me, my interests and what I enjoy. I didn't walk into the parlor and pick a design off the wall! My peircing have decresed over the years, it's not often that I wear anything visible. Everyone tells me that I will regret them when I old, but shit, Fuck it! Your only young once.