Body Piercing!!!

Monique104

Trivium Fav Band Ever!ROX
May 1, 2006
Australia
spaces.msn.com
Hey guys,

Its Monique. I am knew and wanted to be apart of the posting. SO i thought i would like to know about body piercings that you guys have. i love piercings, especially lips and tongues. i have my tongues done. a few weeks ago. and after that i will never get another piercing done.OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

let alone i dont know how the sh** i got this piercing. I think it was because i was getting it done with my b/f so i couldnt back out of it. I would love to get a lip piercings but never will so scared of the pain..

anyway would love to here bout your peircings!!!

CHEERS

i wish i to make piercing on the bridge of the nose - between my eyes... but I'm afraid of scar to remain forever. And I guess that it will look not good personally on me. But man, i really wish to have it there...

My boyfriend has a bunch of gauges in his ears and a septum in his nose.

Me, I only have my ears, but would like to get my cartilage done at some point.

I just have my ears done several times, one of which I did myself as retialiation against my mum, back in the day....:lol:

I've taken it out now though, there's a reason why you should get a professional to do it.

I would like a few peircings, or at least I used to but I dunno anymore.

I think piercings look pretty bad on men so I won't get my face done or anything.

I have an earring and will get another through the helix soonish....ears are cool.

petehis kahn said:
I think piercings look pretty bad on men so I won't get my face done or anything.

I have an earring and will get another through the helix soonish....ears are cool.

Oh, I think piercing looks cool on men =) well, depends where of course. And also piercing is good when you have style of guy who listens to nu-metal, or metalcore. But if you're man of old school or just more brutal stuff - it really wouldnt look good.

when i had my lip done it didnt Hurt at all before i even Knew it was done. it takes alot of cleaning thr first week thoue hah

So the lip didnt hurt at all???
Then again people said the tongue peircing didnt hurt!! BULLSHI**!!!! it kaned and not only when i got it done but like 1 week after i was dying slowly from the pain.

No with me it didnt Hurt seriously!! and it was My first pirceing besides on My ears. Ya on some guys it looks GOOD on some not But usally tattos look good On everyOne :) lol i want to get a few if i ever get some Money

I have three piercings, not counting the ears. my tounge and two in my lower lip. I have 2 medium sized tats and I am getting a half sleeve done before the summer, of a nighttime forst.

pic of the piercings

lipssss.jpg

oh and all my piercings never really hurt, but I have a very high pain limit. tat's dont bother me either

Monique104 said:
i have my tongues done. a few weeks ago. and after that i will never get another piercing done.OUCH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I would love to get a lip piercings but never will so scared of the pain..
the tongue/lips will hurt the most because they have to be the most sensitive part of your body so that you won't accidently eat something sharp enough to rip up your intestines or poisonous enough to kill you
getting other parts of the body pierced will definately hurt less [except the genitalia because that's neccassary for reproduction]

I have 15 piercings, but none of them are on my face other than my ears. I got really bored of ear piercings, so I decided to get weird parts of my ear pierced, like my conch and my rook. Those one's hurt, I wouldn't recommend them to anyone with a low pain tolerance. I also have my navel and my nipple done.
As for tattoos, I only have one for now. I got a black widow spider on my left shoulder blade. It didn't hurt at all, so I can't wait to get my next one thats on my right rib cage.

At the moment I have 4 piercings, my tragus, a 4mm in my left ear, my lip and my left armpit. I've been through a load of piercings and none of them have hurt all that much.