Piercings

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Wow, I have started quite something here! Didn't mean to cause such a stir. It's funny though. Well, let's see what I want to say about this matter:

JonnyD said:
I Would Ink my whole body before I got that and there is No fucking way in hell I or anybodyelse would ever ever ever stick a fucking needle through my pecker NO WAY!
Ha ha ha. :D If you had told me 3 months that I'd force a needle through my most precious flesh one day I'd have had you locked away in a padded cell. :OMG: But it really wasn't that bad. In fact, it was only the sissy version. Not any worse than getting an injection by a doc. But I understand that that's something which is not for everyone.

baldyboy said:
even one female friend who's had her most feminine parts done-she offered to show me but,being a gentleman,i declined.
Oh boy, what's wrong with you? I'd have her drop her panties at once! :lol:

baldyboy said:
sarge-if you feel like it,just do it!as long as the person who's doing it is a pro,then you should be ok.make it more enjoyable and try and find a lady professional to do it for you!
I'm not sure whether I should get another one yet but I know for sure that I won't see a female piercer for that. That's probably totally irrelevant but I can't help but feeling like a man can do a better job as he can relate to this much better.

Hawk said:
Yea, I have, but like I said how do you know that? o_O
Hell yeah, you're my man! What do you wear? An ampallang, an apadravya or a PA? Can you tell me about your experiences with it? I know, that's quite personal but it would be greatly appreciated! Tell me anything you're willing to share with the world. About pain, healing, problems, reactions you got from women... just anything that comes to your mind!

baldyboy said:
you are without doubt the coolest teacher i've ever met!!!! :D
Jesus, no wonder that youth is so bad these days. Have I mentioned yet that I'm trying to become a teacher as well? Oh boy, another generation wasted :D

baldyboy said:
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
dont worry jd,baldyboys not a girlyboy,just gettin into the spirit of the thread-the sarge did start akin us to talk about piercings after all! :D
You got it, man! :lol:

baldyboy said:
actually,you've got a good point there bryant.

all i need to do is lose 30 pounds and go to a gym,and then i can give people that"my body is a temple"stuff too! :D
Ha ha ha don't feel bad baldy. I am nice slim guy from the waist down and the chest up. Unfortunately my favorite appetizer, main dish, dessert and snack are beer. around the middle, I'm in pretty bad shape. >:p~

Bryant

Gentleman...
I have absolutely nothing against piercings or tattoos but they are not for me. I am one of those guys who looks stupid in anything other than dress clothes or jeans and a tshirt...maybe a tshirt and baggy cargo shorts in the summer. That's all I can pull off. I have never had earrings or tattoos because when you look like Andy Richter or Chris Farley things like that come across as "desperate". I just gotta be me and let the chips fall where they may. I do think tattoos are very cool, though, but I couldn't pull it off.

HOWEVER, I don't see why in the world ANYBODY (Drillseargent I think you're a great man, no offense!) would want to poke holes through any vital part of their anatomy?!?!?! I just can't imagine sitting around and going, "Hmmm. My life is pretty good...what would make it better? Oh yeah! I gotta put a piece of metal through my johnson! Hell Yeah!" I don't get it, that's all. And I don't see how it can make sex any better? Just seems more uncomfortable to me....maybe I'm just an old fart stuck in my ways...but I don't like pain!!!

Again, to each their own! No offense to anybody with piercings....
love
ted

Bryant said:
Hmmm....... in this day and age you probably make a bigger fashion statement with no piercings and tattoos than with them.

Bryant

When people ask me if I have any tats or holes punched in me I tell them exactly what Bryant just posted. It seems as though 99% of the population has chosen to scarr their bodies.... I guess I'm a 1 percenter. :)

No offense to anyone who's into tats and holes. :D I just don't get it.

tedvanfrehley said:
HOWEVER, I don't see why in the world ANYBODY (Drillseargent I think you're a great man, no offense!) would want to poke holes through any vital part of their anatomy?!?!?! I just can't imagine sitting around and going, "Hmmm. My life is pretty good...what would make it better? Oh yeah! I gotta put a piece of metal through my johnson! Hell Yeah!" I don't get it, that's all.
LMAO :lol: :lol: :lol:
You're welcome, dude. I had quite a laugh while reading. What made me do it? I really can't tell! A buddy of mine told me about his and since then the thought never left me. So after gathering enough information and looking at a lot more dicks than a mentally healthy man can take I decided that I wanted to have one. What intrigues me about it? Well, first reason is the looks of it. To me it looks really badass. Another reason is the sex thing. Can't tell yet if it's really that much of an extra cause I still need to give it some more time to heal but Hawk can probably tell. I don't know, maybe it's an extra for her in the first place. Anyway, for me it has also a personal aspect to it. Might sound stupid but for me it marks the beginning of a new chapter in my life. Oh yeah, and I wanted to know what I'm capable of, hahahaha. Hmm, now that I think about it I'm probably just a looney. :loco: :lol: :lol: :lol:

baldyboy said:
just guessin hawk-i remember seeing that picture of you on the pic thread and thinking that you probably had loads of piercings.

you are without doubt the coolest teacher i've ever met!!!! :D
Too be honest, that bulge in my trouser? Its all flesh man!! No metal there :headbang:

Bryant said:
baldyboy said:
for me,i'm with delize-nothin at all!not gonna let anyone near my body with needles n studs.although i guess i should.with image n all to think about.

Hmmm....... in this day and age you probably make a bigger fashion statement with no piercings and tattoos than with them.

Bryant

For me personally its not about fasion at all nobody ever sees mine cept me basiclly its more like Sarge said about entering a new chapter in life and what not but I mostly got it for the experince and my choice of tatoo being a pentagram had nothing to do with Satan or anything like that I just happen to really like the pentagram I dont prescribe to the point of view that it is evil or some kind of devil symbol for me its more about my freedom of choice and expression :D

DrillSergeant said:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Wow, I have started quite something here! Didn't mean to cause such a stir. It's funny though. Well, let's see what I want to say about this matter:

Ha ha ha. :D If you had told me 3 months that I'd force a needle through my most precious flesh one day I'd have had you locked away in a padded cell. :OMG: But it really wasn't that bad. In fact, it was only the sissy version. Not any worse than getting an injection by a doc. But I understand that that's something which is not for everyone.
This fucker is becoming a monster :D that or a dirty joke convention ..... Dude if I ever had the notion of doing that I would hope somebody will lock me away in a padded room! Nothing needle like will EVER go near my DICK! EVER even if I needed an injection straight to the ol boy to stay alive I would chose DEATH! hahahahahhaha but Sarge ol boy if it suits you its cool I'm sure you prolly wouldnt have the Tat I have :D

Hawk said:
Too be honest, that bulge in my trouser? Its all flesh man!! No metal there :headbang:
Come on Hawk, what's wrong with having Metal in your body, let me introduce you to a Metalhead in the true sense of the word :D

main.jpg

Fangface said:
Come on Hawk, what's wrong with having Metal in your body, let me introduce you to a Metalhead in the true sense of the word :D

main.jpg
Where the fuck you find one of my pictures? o_O :yow:

Does a pin in the elbow count as piercing? :dopey:

Metal Dog said:
That's fine J.D. I'm glad someone can get a laugh out of it cause at the time I certainly couldn't. But we live and learn and I'm a lot older and wiser now so hopefully I won't have any more stories to entertain you anytime soon.

Hey as long as you got something out of it (Other than A single bone) Thats all that matters .......if you do have more stories dont hesitate to tell them!

If and when I do decide to get a tattoo, I am in the right city. I live right next to Fort Benning which is a huge Army base. There are many great tattoo artists in this area. One of the artists around here also does pen and ink artist on paper and he has some of his work displayed in the tattoo shop. I'm not big on art, but he likes to draw wild animals and when I first saw his work, I thought it was a black and white photograph. Incredible stuff.

Bryant