Piercings and tattoos Official Pictures

WarHead

Handful of Nothing
Aug 27, 2001
Virginia
Yeah. I just turned 18 about 11 days ago and today I randomly went out and pierced my nipples.... eh.,.. it would be hurting right now but thnx to SO. Co. .,.,.Miller.,,.and Coors.,.im bouncing on cloud 9 right now.,.. :)

My question and purpose for startin this thread is to post pictures of your piercings///tattoos and what not.,.,,.heh,..,im too drunk to post the pictures but all in due time.,.,..,.

\m/ (><) \m/

Yeah Tal i believe you. :p

Okay here we have WarHeads newly done piercings. :)

KIF_0148.JPG

KIF_0147.JPG

Haha boy that really looks distusting from that view. ::gags::

I hate cleaning the fuckers, but its the best way to cope with things when relationships get shot to hell.

WarHead TAKE IT OFF the earrings is too big for your nipples :eek: who is the idiot that put you such a big earrings?
its could tear off your nipple.

lol.,., you sure they feel fine.,.,just sorta swollen.,,. i think their 14 gauge.,,. The guy that did they was pretty cool, in a couple days I'll stroll back up there and ask him if i should get a smaller gauge.

.........now ya got me worried.,.,,..:(

Are you sure? I mean...they dont hurt or anything...

Anyone else think that the gauge is too big?

@warhead: was the shop where you made them safe and "professional"? if yes, you don't have reasons to be worried. just keep the wounds clean (hope they gave you something to put on it).
but to be sure, tomorrow go there and ask if everything is ok and if it's the case to put something smaller.
obviously be careful when you go to bed.

edit: if you say they don't hurt, i wouldn't take them off. i guess you're not the first one to have something like that in the shop you went to, i hope they know what they do. but, once again, only you know the place and can judge if they're reliable.

Yeah it was professionally done. Im putting bactine on them, and washing them with dial antibactieral soap. I have to turn them and move them so the soap gets everywhere.

well, it seems to be ok, then. that's what i had to do with my nose. "turn it, keep it clean, turn it, keep it clean...". and i never had a problem.
so don't worry :)

@WarHead: professional dont mean that the pierc-man care about you.
he see a lot people like you.. every day.
and i know what i'm talking about.. i have piercings and i have worked in piercings.. just get another earring
because the hole looks fine..

Awsome, keep in mind i got em pierced yesterday. So im gonna wait to replace the gauges or anything.

Well, Im going out to eat right now, thnx alot for posting my pictures and thnx alot for the comments. Lets get some other people to put up their pictures as well. That would be super.

\m/ (><) \m/

I heard that if you wash them more than 5 times in a day you can die. I remember hearing about it and thinking it's shocking.
I was also told that if you turn them too much they can shoot off like bullets and ricochet all around your house until they kill someone.