I am truly starting to believe that Kalmah are one of the best bands ever

All I gotta say is Kalmah fucking rules. Though their first album is a bit 'iffy for me. The other albums, oh I can't get enough of it. It is so rare for me to love a band the first time I hear it. This was the exception. Now 4-5 months later, they still haven't been taken out of my CD player. My personal favorite next to Children of Bodom and Moonsorrow as of right now. Great, great band!

Kalmah rules :headbang:Swamsong is still in my CD changer since i first bought it about a few weeks after it came out, i'm listening to it right now as i type.

edit: i mean swamplord, but swampsong is great too.

Btw, anyone know a good website which has kalmah tabs/sheet music? especially for black roija - it's my favorite kalmah song

Kalmah are indeed amazing. Also the melodies aren't simplistic, just take a look at the solos and the guitar lines in Hades among others. Certainly they are one of the best in there particular genre at writing great melodies.

I've had all of Kalmah's albums for a while now, and do also believe them to be one of the greatest bands around at the moment.
Personally I don't feel Kalmah to be as good as Children Of Bodom. But Bodom are my fave band of all time, and lets face it they are of godly proportions. So I think to say Kalmah is only just below Bodom is still a massive complement. Whenever I hear Heros To Us or Hades I still and in shock just how good the riffs are in these songs. They seem too be more simple but the atmosphere they create is amazing. Antti is definitly one of the best guitarists around at the moment.

^ ooh look its Alexi using that Jackson Roope lent him while he was waiting for his piece of shit custom ESP to be made :D. Or wait, I think I can spot that piece of shit custom in the background :lol:

Kalmah is the band that I have been looking for my entire life. When I heard their first cd, I nearly shit myself. By far the best arranged blistering riffs and beautiful harmonies. If their vocal were cleaner they would have a much wider audience but I have grown to love that sickly scream. You Rock Kalmah!!!! :headbang: Keep doing what you are doing cause everything you touch turns to gold!!! METAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
~Piet