I apologize if this has been asked...

ruhemaus

New Metal Member
Jan 6, 2005
I am curious as to if Orphaned Land would ever play a show in the United States, or if they'd be willing to do so. If so, what would it take for such a show? Just curious, is all, as it would be something to look into at least.

tattooedsean666 said:
I have definitely thrown in my 2 cents at the progpower board as I think OL would be perfect as the oddball band they add each year. Not that, the guys from OL are oddballs:loco: o_O

that would kick ass, I'm hoping to attend Prog Power this year, wish I was there last year, Pain of Salvation and Into Eternity = \m/

Def come to the states, I have single handly spread the word of OL to atleast 50 people, I'm sure they did even more damage, its like a wild fire over here :D. I play you guys on my college radio station as well :D.

the only tour dates at the moment are for south-east europe (the balkan mini-tour).

I believe that later this year we'll hear of dates that'll be in central/ western europe

An Orphaned Birdie whispered in my ear...OL is being considered by ProgPower USA and if all the planets aligned correctly (i.e. enough bands drop out), it could happen! I live on the opposite side of the country, but I'd make a serious effort to attend that event.

I'm not holding my breath though. Not many bands drop out of ProgPower; it's the Ozzfest of intelligent music.

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:
An Orphaned Birdie whispered in my ear...OL is being considered by ProgPower USA and if all the planets aligned correctly (i.e. enough bands drop out), it could happen! I live on the opposite side of the country, but I'd make a serious effort to attend that event.

-IF- it happened, I would bend over backwards to attend such a show...