I believe I found the Still Life "Cough"

it's just funny that you think they would leave it in if there was one, if someone did cough they aren't going to go, oh shit i just coughed... welp i hope no one notices.. they would do a retake

The "The Moor cough" is simply Mikael whispering "Melinda".

"The Moor" 's cough actually refers to a story or an interview if my memory is good. It's not about these whispering you are talking about, where the singer can be heard saying "Melinda" and some breathings. It's supposed to be somewhere else in the song, but no one have been able to find it.

"The Moor" 's cough actually refers to a story or an interview if my memory is good. It's not about these whispering you are talking about, where the singer can be heard saying "Melinda" and some breathings. It's supposed to be somewhere else in the song, but no one have been able to find it.

It's from the Still Life studio diary, I think.

you will probably never be able to hear it because it's covered up by stuff, they probably can't hear it themselves but they know where it is

Man, you guys are harsh.

Sorry about that, I guess I won't post here anymore, we can even have civilized discussion. You guys are pretty damn immature, hopefully I can find another Opeth message board where everyone is not assholes.

Bye now. :)

Man, you guys are harsh.

Sorry about that, I guess I won't post here anymore, we can even have civilized discussion. You guys are pretty damn immature, hopefully I can find another Opeth message board where everyone is not assholes.

Bye now. :)

That was funny. I realized that we shouldn't be immature. However, claiming credits for a fucking cough hidden in a song is purely genius and mature. Agreed!

Its kinda hard to pick up but I'm sure thats where its at. If it is and some other people confirm it and put it up on YouTube, don't be an asshole and please credit me for finding it.

Yeah right. Who cares! Anyway... I'm too young to be mature. Good luck in your other forum and please stay in your pretention. We can't have a serious discussion because you can't make an intelligent/useful thread. *coughs*

There's no cough, that's for damn sure. My guess is what you're mistaking for the "cough" is the bass player muting the strings to give those particular notes right there a stacatto feel, but I can only guess since even that really doesn't sound much like "coughs" to me. I guess none of you people that "were sure it was a cough" are bass players, eh?