I buy a Mac and I take pictures

I know a few people who create web sites and applications, and having Parallels and VMWare is very handy for checking on compatibility with Windows boxes. I also have software for Windows machines which I'm now able to use. There are plenty of reasons to have access to Windows on a Mac.

yes, you can run windows on a mac, I've done it before. I'm not saying MACS are bad, just from a gamers stand-point, its defiantly something I would have no interest in.

yes, you can run windows on a mac, I've done it before. I'm not saying MACS are bad, just from a gamers stand-point, its defiantly something I would have no interest in.

for designing shit like websites and working on the school yearbook, recording stuff easily on the go with garrage band for now (can't afford pro logic 8 yet) is amazing.

I also bid you farewell in CS:S, at least for a while, because I want to focus on important stuff and work on it. I am have a lot of stuff to do for school and to do shit to put on my resume for college apps next year. Plus, I want to get in the swing of things and record some stuff, garage band is so awesome! I can get CS:S to play on a mac, that is not the problem, but I won't so I won't be tempted to fuck around. Anyway, i'm going straight edge wtf hahah (no, just not a gamer anymoe)