I can't figure out what is wrong with this mix?

For me, the rhythm guitars just aren't sitting right, maybe they're a bit too loud or there's not enough low end, or there's a bit too much gain and noise on them. Hard to put in words, but that's what jumps out at me on first listen.

I think there is still to much gain on those guitars for that kind of music, the other thing is they are quite ear piercing, try to dial back some at about 3-5kHz

Hey,
Regarding the latest mix.
The guitars are too hi-mids heavy as been mentioned above. Also, it seems, you've not used a multi-band for palm-mutes on them, which makes the low end even more noisy.
The low end might be clearer, in case you tame down some subs on the kick, shorten its sustain a bit and check all the possible ambiences/decays within the low range.
Hi-hat is popping out.

Thanks for the feedback guys, it really helps. I remixed it again. This time I'm uploading on Dropbox though. Ignore the parts that have lead guitars over them. I must have hit something on accent without realizing.

I took out a lot of harsh freqz on the guitars and tried to eq the kick a little. I also did lower the gain, I didn't realize I had that much gain until I turned it down tbh. I did have a multiband for the palm mutes, but I put it suck more out. I might need to play with settings though. Also I don't know if I have any plugin that can shorten the sustain of the kick. I took off a few plugins that were probably just adding unnecessary saturation to it though.
https://www.dropbox.com/s/baloip7cebjmcmb/heat test mp3.mp3?dl=0

I feel like again this mix is better, but a few things still there. I think I'll probably try to take a little bit of harshness out of the overheads too.

Yeh this is a lot better. You've cleared up a lot of space in the low mids and the guitars aren't as pumpy and sit better.
Might try filling out a bit more of the low-mids with the bass myself but I'm no expert with this more modern sounding style of mix anyway