I can't log IN damn you.

• Thread starter DAMN YOU ULTIMATE METAL YOU CUMB DUNTS!!
  • Start date
D

DAMN YOU ULTIMATE METAL YOU CUMB DUNTS!!

I can't log in fuck ya's.

The sad thing is, i didn't even log OUT in the first place.

-trapped.

What the hell is with this? I post as Trapped at the opeth board, and when i post here, i'm "Unregistered".

Sheesh. So much for a non-stressing day. :rolleyes:

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!! I can log in but when I try to post or look at my inbox it says I'm not authorized to do so! WENDY!!!!

OK this is really skrewed up! The only way I can post is if I manually enter my user name and password when replying! And I can only do this while logged out or else when I click reply it gives me a message telling me I'm not authorized to post! Then even after I post under Poison Godmachine like in this post or the one above I can't edit it because after I make the post it logs me in under Poison Godmachine, and when I click edit or reply after posting I get that damn unauthorized message! For example, to make this post after the one I made before I had to log out, come back to this board, click reply, and enter in user name and password manually. If I want to post again I'd have to log out and do it all again!!!
HELP!!!!!!!!!!

UM udentified you as christian and spared you out...

...I'm a christian...??????? Wow... when did that happen?

Dude. That's bizarre.

See what i mean PG... UM is a gay little child.

I ve said it before, and ill say it again.....I have this trouble all the time. Mark must be spending the DONATIONS on other things eh?

Originally posted by Trapped
See what i mean!!!!!!! Sometimes it posts as me, and other times it doesn't... WHAT???!!!

Yeah I know what you mean, it is a pain in the ass and I have been sick of dealing with it as of late....

I always have to log in now, and I deleted the cookies like they said to way bAck, and it still is fucked up every time....

UM SUCKS