I can't log IN damn you.

• Thread starter DAMN YOU ULTIMATE METAL YOU CUMB DUNTS!!
  • Start date
Originally posted by ledmag
I ve said it before, and ill say it again.....I have this trouble all the time. Mark must be spending the DONATIONS on other things eh?

wow, this IS weird.
i've never had trouble with this board.
maybe Mark is getting back at the heavy posters like Trapped and ledmag because they post so much and it takes up so much space on the servers. There's your conspiracy Trapped!

hey ledmag, what's the story behind your name. what is it mean and where does it deive from?

holy crap!
is it just me or is Story to Tell by Death at 3 minutes in to about 3:20 in orgasmic as hell? i think i just lost some fluid!

Originally posted by Ecstatic Youth

wow, this IS weird.
i've never had trouble with this board.
maybe Mark is getting back at the heavy posters like Trapped and ledmag because they post so much and it takes up so much space on the servers. There's your conspiracy Trapped!

hey ledmag, what's the story behind your name. what is it mean and where does it deive from?

holy crap!
is it just me or is Story to Tell by Death at 3 minutes in to about 3:20 in orgasmic as hell? i think i just lost some fluid!

HAHAHA, you may be right about mark getting back at us.

Well, my name, Well, haha..uh......its hard to explain, but it has some of the same letters as my real name for starters. l.e.m.a. are key leters in my real name.......,

Had to do the logout, login deal again to make this post. I can only make one post before I have to log out anf back in again. Ledmag I can click his name but when I click on The Send Email or Send a Message Parts all I get is something telling my I am not authorized or some shit! HELP ME OUT HERE GUYS!

You probably have a corrupt cookie (happens to me, too).

Delete any ultimatemetal cookies in your Windows folder (c:\windows\cookies\ is you're using Win98), close your browser, then open and log back in. That should fix it.

And thanks a lot for the positive comments.

Originally posted by Poison Godmachine
Had to do the logout, login deal again to make this post. I can only make one post before I have to log out anf back in again. Ledmag I can click his name but when I click on The Send Email or Send a Message Parts all I get is something telling my I am not authorized or some shit! HELP ME OUT HERE GUYS!

Well, i havent been havu=ing the problem since 2 days. But i went to the members section and foiund marks name, and right beside it, there is a button for his email. I am going to go back there and try to mail him myself. I mean, this shit needs to be FIXED....some ppl have actually gave him CASH......this sort of thing should not be happening, at least for the cash payers sake.

Originally posted by ledmag

Netscape has HOLES in it. Not secure. The other one i have no clue about.

:lol:

and IE has none?

don't believe what you read in the printed lies...

Poison: what browser are you using? Have you selected to 'browse board with cookies' in your profile?

Ledmag: this problem has nothing to do with UM, it's to do with browsers not holding cookies properly...

I laugh at the poor Netscape users. All the problems on websites that wouldn't exist if they used a browser that actually implemented standards properly. Netscape 6 is close, it's just so damn buggy that's it's practically unusable. Netscape 4.x is a complete joke. Opera still has problems with a lot of javascript and CSS, Konqueror is laughable at best. Hrm...what else is there? IE may not be perfect, but since version 5.0, it has been the best browser available. I hate MS's monopoly, but at least they managed to finally get the browser right. Developing for IE is SO much easier and better than for any other browser, because they things they implemented actually work right.

The last time I came to the Nevermore forum logging in was not an option.

Originally posted by VultureCulture

and IE has none?

don't believe what you read in the printed lies...
Come on dude now. If you apply all 7689003456 patches released by Microsoft for securing the O/S and I.E. you will be able to safely browse through the internet. Then again you will only be able to view this page :err: o_O :tickled:

Originally posted by jimbobhickville
I laugh at the poor Netscape users. All the problems on websites that wouldn't exist if they used a browser that actually implemented standards properly. Netscape 6 is close, it's just so damn buggy that's it's practically unusable. Netscape 4.x is a complete joke. Opera still has problems with a lot of javascript and CSS, Konqueror is laughable at best. Hrm...what else is there? IE may not be perfect, but since version 5.0, it has been the best browser available. I hate MS's monopoly, but at least they managed to finally get the browser right. Developing for IE is SO much easier and better than for any other browser, because they things they implemented actually work right.
Blah-blah...
Well, yes Netscape is not for simple users. I.E. is a simple way out, like outlook...

...if you want your PC virused, hacked, bugged etc...

Netscape isn't perfect, but what is perfect in this world?