I cook the best meals around!!!

*MmmMmMmmmmmMmmMmMMMmmmmmmmm!*

Bunney is gooooooood food!

I will try your recipe Nick! Right ahead I think, I have a cute little defenceless rabbit somewhere under my bed in a small cage... Think he will be just allright for supper...;)

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA!!!

@Miolo, Yeah it does.

2 tablespoons butter
1 cup chopped onion
1 teaspoon dried thyme
1 can stewed tomatoes
1 can pumpkin puree, unsweetened
4 cups low sodium canned chicken stock, warmed
Fresh grated nutmeg
Salt
Pepper
1/2 cup heavy cream
2 scallions, thinly sliced

In a heavy large saucepan, melt butter over medium heat. Add onions and cook until tender about 5 minutes. Stir in thyme, stewed tomatoes, and pumpkin puree and bring to a simmer. Stir in warmed stock and return to a simmer and cook for 20 minutes. Puree soup in 3 batches in a blender. Season with nutmeg, salt and pepper. Stir in cream and return to simmer. Serve with sliced scallion

Well here is my pumpkin soup recipe, its reallllllllllly good. :)

Nick

Thanks Xeno :), the pumpkin soup one is really good, I think you should all try it sometime :).

@Miolo, I have TONS of chicken recipes, heres one for you :). Its for chicken francese, my favorite :D.

1 pound boneless, skinless chicken breast
4 heaping tablespoons finely grated Pecorino cheese
8 tablespoons very finely chopped parsley
2 eggs, beaten well
Flour, for dredging
1/2 cup olive oil
1/2 cups dry white wine
2 cups chicken stock
12 thin, round slices of lemon, seeds removed
4 tablespoons butter

Cut the chicken breasts into 12 pieces of roughly equal size. Place the pieces between sheets of waxed paper, and pound with a mallet until theyare thin. Season with salt and pepper. Place cheese and 4 tablespoons parsley in a wide, shallow bowl. Slowly add the beaten egg, whisking until it is smoothly incorporated. Place the flour on a wide plate. Dip the pounded chicken in the egg mixture. Remove, letting excess egg drip off. Place each cutlet in the flour, and coat lightly. Remove from flour and hold them in a single layer. Add the olive oil to 2 saute pan large enough to hold 3 cutlets in a single layer. Place over medium to high heat. When the oil is hot, add the cutlets. Saute, turning once, until the cutlets are golden on the outside, just cooked on the inside (about 2 minutes per side). Remove the cutlets, and hold them in a single layer. Repeat with remaining cutlets. Spill the oil out of the saute pan. Return the pan to high heat. Add 1/4 cup of white wine to each pan and reduce it to 2 tablespoons in each pan. Divide the stock and the lemon slices between the pans. Boil for 5 minutes, then remove the lemon slices. Keep boiling the sauce until it is reduced to 1/2 cup. Turn heat to very low. Swirl 2 tablespoons butter into each pan until the sauce is thickened. Add cutlets to each pan, turning them until they are coated in sauce.

Nick(The joy of cooking :) )

Here is another one that is very good. :)

2 small chickens, about 3 pounds each, cut into 8 pieces
1 tablespoon salt
2 fresh sage leaves
4 bay leaves
3 cloves garlic, sliced
12 whole cloves
2 sprigs fresh rosemary
Small handful black peppercorns, crushed
1 small red hot pepper
2 1/4-inch thick slices prosciutto, finely chopped
3/4 cup dry red wine
1/2 bunch Italian parsley, finely chopped to yield 2 tablespoons

Place the chicken in a large bowl and season with salt. Add cold water to cover and set aside for 30 minutes.

Drain and rinse the chicken and pat dry with paper towels. Place in a large Dutch oven or flameproof casserole and add the sage, bay leaves, garlic, cloves, rosemary, peppercorns, red pepper, prosciutto, and wine. Cover and cook over medium-high heat for 35 minutes, stirring occasionally, until the chicken is almost tender.

Remove the cover and cook to reduce the sauce by half and brown the chicken, about 15 minutes. Add wine or water if necessary to keep the pan from drying out. Serve, garnished with parsley.

Nick

All those recipes look wonderful, I'm willing to meet you and compliment them properly after I've tasted the food :p

now here's Phyros "the scourge of rabbits" about to have his fave snack:

Phyros_snack.jpg

:lol:

To be perfectly honest with you all, cooking is for women and homosexual men (you know, fashion designers and stuff) exclusively.

As a viking who enjoys being a real man, I do not cook. I also see it as my duty to bully and beat up all those gay men who do, because it makes me feel strong and good about myself.

That was today's lesson. Now I bet you won't respect that I've taught you all a very good lesson. You'll flame me instead, trying to deny the truth. I am still researching the psychological phenomenon behind this behaviour.

Nick, I didn't think that you would start a thread on your massive cooking talents! Awesome:D .

Quite honestly, a lot of the guys I have dated have been EXCELLENT cooks...as for me I don't do it so well. I prefer to bake:) . I grill a lot in the summer and can make some other things as well. I have invested in a few good cook books and am gradually trying to expand my cooking horizons:) .

I won't even comment on Mattias' remarks:p