I cook the best meals around!!!

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!111

post-1-1041816655.jpg

:mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad::mad:

Nick - you got any recipies that involve many mushrooms, pasta and beef? Anything interesting/exotic would be appreciated :D
Oh, and while you're at it, prove your genius by making a meal out of the following : -
Well water
Half a stick of butter
A horses hoof
A copy of the Necromonicom
A limited edition Samael EP
Four socks
And a dead mans hat

Go on, I dare you

Originally posted by JesterOfDeath
What kind of moron would make a stupid topic like this? Oh, it's you Nick, sorry didn't realize that. :p Your Italian shit is nothing compared to my mexican cooking you hairy beast! :D Oh btw, happy new year buddy!

your mexican cooking is probably better than mine :lol:

post some recipes.

Originally posted by Dark_Jester
Well water
Half a stick of butter
A horses hoof
A copy of the Necromonicom
A limited edition Samael EP
Four socks
And a dead mans hat

That actually sounds a bit like a traditional British meal.

You asked for it Thanatos so here goes one of my personal favorites in the morning:
Huevos Rancheros:
Fry some tortillas so they become tostadas.
Then make scrambled eggs, 3 will do ya.
Then the sauce. It's tomato sauce but with tomato, onions, and lots of cilantro for spice. Cook the sauce in a pan and then put the eggs on 2 tostadas and cover it with the Ranchero sauce listed above. For the side dish, add a little helping of Guacomole for the extra morning kick!

Originally posted by JesterOfDeath
What kind of moron would make a stupid topic like this? Oh, it's you Nick, sorry didn't realize that. :p Your Italian shit is nothing compared to my mexican cooking you hairy beast! :D Oh btw, happy new year buddy!

:lol: Surely you jest? My Italian cooking will beat the shite out of your dirty Mexican cooking. Happy New year man. :D

Nick

Well Ben it is very simple.

First in a large sauce pan you combine the butter, hoarse hoof, and the Necronomicon. You let that simmer for about 20 minutes, then chop up the dead mans hat into small pieces and toss that in along with the well water, and two of the four socks. Put that in the oven at 375 for aobut 30 minutes. While that is cooking, chop the rest of the socks and the Samael CD together and use it as a garnish for your plates when they are at the table. :D

Nick

Well this is the best I could do at the moment Ben.

1 pound veal loin, cut into 4 slices 3/4-inch thick
Salt and pepper
4 tablespoons plus 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
1/2 red onion, chopped into 1/4-inch dice
4 cloves garlic, thinly sliced
1 tablespoon fresh thyme
1/2 pound wild mushrooms, such as chanterelles, or crimini, thinly sliced
4 tablespoons pine nuts
2 bunches marjoram, leaves only, chopped to yield 1/4 cup
2 bunches Italian parsley, finely chopped to yield 1/2 cup
1/4 cup freshly-grated pecorino
2 eggs
1 cup dry white wine
1/4 cup basic tomato sauce, recipe follows
2 lemons, zested and juiced
Preheat oven to 425 degrees F.

Using a meat mallet, pound the veal pieces until they are 1/8-inch thick. Season with the salt and pepper and set aside.

In a 12 to 14 inch saute pan, heat the oil until just smoking. Add the onion, garlic, and thyme and cook over medium heat until light golden brown. Add the mushrooms and cook until soft and liquid has cooked out, about 10 minutes. Remove to a bowl and allow to cool, saving the pan on the stove. Add the pine nuts, marjoram, half of the parsley, pecorino, and eggs and stir to mix well. Add the wine and tomato sauce to pan, add the lemon juice and zest, and stir to mix. Set aside.

Lay the 4 veal pieces out and divide the pine nut mixture among them. Roll and tie them individually and place in the pan with the sauce. Place the pan in the oven and bake 35 to 40 minutes. Remove, snip the strings off the veal pieces and place in the center of the platter. Finish the sauce with the remaining olive oil and parsley, spoon the sauce over the meat and serve.

Basic Tomato Sauce:
1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
1 Spanish onion, chopped in 1/4-inch dice
4 garlic cloves, peeled and thinly sliced
3 tablespoons chopped fresh thyme leaves, or 1 tablespoon dried
1/2 medium carrot, finely shredded
2 (28-ounce) cans peeled whole tomatoes, crushed by hand and juices reserved
Salt

In a 3-quart saucepan, heat the olive oil over medium heat. Add the onion and garlic, cook until soft and light golden brown, about 8 to 10 minutes. Add the thyme and carrot and cook 5 minutes more, until the carrot is quite soft. Add the tomatoes and juice and bring to a boil, stirring often. Lower the heat and simmer for 30 minutes until as thick as hot cereal. Season with salt and serve. This sauce holds 1 week in the refrigerator or up to 6 months in the freezer.

Here is one for beef, and shrooms.

6 cloves garlic
1 cup vegetable oil
1/2 cup olive oil
6 Romanian tenderloins, flank steaks or rib-eye steak
4 large portobello mushrooms
Salt and pepper
Peel and crush the garlic. Add to the oils and slowly heat. Before it burns, turn off heat and let sit. When cool, marinate the steaks in the oil for 2 hours or overnight.

Season the steaks and place on a hot grill. Grill until cooked through, turning once. Drop the mushrooms into the marinade. Grill the mushrooms, then slice

Nick

i`ll been a chef for 13 years now,so if you whant to break me!!!! give me the fucking lambs,and i will make the best meal ever man.....that`s it..i have nothing more to say.but you can challange me on a cooking treck,no probs.i coock you ass off...micke D-T :eek: :eek:

Tja Micke..:)

I bet you have a good rabbit recipe to? That would be great...:D

and send me those pictures...;)

-phyros

You do?? Can you give me a slow comfortable screw against the wall then? That's me fav.. :D

YES! Eat the bunnies! :devil:

Hmm.. Who can do the best with goose liver? (fav meal/entrée.. :)) I even like raw goose liver, so that shouldn't be too difficult.. :eek: :D *mmmm goose liver* *hungry now*

:lol: @ warwick's response (and font size) :D

Nick: have you ever thought of becoming a professional bartender? some of them make good money. my sister started out slinging drinks as a cocktail waitress at various restaurants and clubs and eventually moved up to bartending. she said that some of the jobs, especially at some of the better establishments, were quite lucrative.

the hours usually do sucketh though.

addendum: sis isn't in that line of work anymore. she has an accounting job with a medical supply company. she's moved up in the world i guess. ;)

@Wazoo, :lol: :lol: that made my day. :p

@Rebecca, Well Im going to back school to become a chef, cooking has always been one of those things that I can fall back on if I couldnt decide what to do with my meager existance, and now that I cant decide, its back to cooking. No worries though, I've always enjoyed cooking, have a passion for it actually :D.

Nick

Originally posted by NicktheClayman
:mad: Your on Warwick, your on :mad: :mad: :mad:. I can also do cocktails. :mad: :devil:.

Nick(Sir you have insulted my honor)

ok,se you in chicago,so we can do a bad as bbq on our singer,whell,no,he`s to skinny hmm. we just take some from the audience and make some good roast beef a`la chatou dè creme with a nice boulabaise and some chatue de neff to go with that!
or do you prefere to cook burgers???:eek: :eek: