I cook the best meals around!!!

i will in the morning, but first i'd like to tell you that

a) it's not a piece of shit as long as you provide useful informations about yourself, and this surely is for me if i ever think of visiting you ;)

b) winners praise their own cooking skills. losers flutter their eyelashes commenting on those of their newfound partners. now, do you have long eyelashes? thought so. :D

rahvin.

So, Nick, what was it that you cooked that was so great?

Well to answers Rahvins question, my grandmother always said that women would kill to have lashes like mine. :( :p

I cook everything, lin two days it will be my anniversary, so I am cooking: shrimp scampi, brasciole(maybe, not 100% yet), mozzarella caprice, and to top it all off strawberry's with champagne.

Spent alot of money on this so I hope it turns out well, what am I saying? Of coarse it will, Im a great fucking chef!!!!!

I also happened to get a brick of Zanetti Parmigiano Reggiano from my cousins, so that'll be nice. :D

Nick(whos hungry?)

Oh yeah if you want recipes ask :D :D :D

Originally posted by NicktheClayman
Well to answers Rahvins question, my grandmother always said that women would kill to have lashes like mine. :( :p

I cook everything, last in two day it will be my anniversary, so I am cooking: shrimp scampi, brasciole(maybe, not 100% yet), mozzarella caprice, and to top it all off strawberry's with champagne.

Spent alot of money on this so I hope it turns out well, what am I say? Of coarse it will, Im a great fucking chef!!!!!

I also happened to get a brick of Zanetti Parmigiano Reggiano from my cousins, so that'll be nice. :D

Nick(whos hungry?)

Oh yeah if you want recipes ask :D :D :D

Man, that's some good stuff! Too bad I can't go to your place and eat. ;)

I've heard that men are better cooks than women. Any disagreement?

Well I never met anyone who could cook as well as my Grandmother, she makes everything, and it all tastes good. :) Although I am teaching my g/f how to cook. :D I basically think cooking is in your blood, in order to become a great cook you need to have passion for it.

If anyone is ever in the Chicago area to visit or whatever, look me up and I'll cook you a feast. :D

Nick

@Nick: I prefer the idea of you cooking marvelously, instead of another hated creature. Hope that makes you feel better. ;)

nick, we need to trade secrets. do you have a special rabbit recipe? i am always hunting those down (recipes, not rabbits)

@Hyena

3 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
3 pounds rabbit meat, cut into serving pieces
1 medium onion, thinly sliced
3 large cloves garlic, smashed
1 pound button mushrooms, cleaned and halved
1 teaspoon salt
4 cranks freshly ground pepper
Pinch red pepper flakes
1 can peeled tomatoes, crushed by hand
1 tablespoon minced fresh parsley

In a large saute pan, heat the oil over medium-high heat. When the oil is hot, add the rabbit and cook until brown. Turn the rabbit over and cook the other side. Remove the browned rabbit to a plate and hold aside.

When all rabbit is removed, add the onion, garlic, and mushrooms. Saute until the onion is tender. Add in the browned rabbit and season with salt, pepper and red pepper flakes. Add the tomatoes, cover, and simmer for 30 minutes, or until rabbit is done. Remove the rabbit from the sauce and keep warm. Remove the cover and simmer for another 10 minutes on high heat to concentrate the sauce. Adjust the seasoning if necessary. Pour sauce on top of rabbit and sprinkle with parsley.

Finally finished :)

Well here you are, I never ate it, but my Grandma said its really good, and I'll take her word for it :).

Nick

My cooking skills got much recognition once I managed to burn a soup (no kidding). Some people still claim they can smell it, although it has been years since it happened.

After that, I have simply refused to even try and make something that requires anything more than just re-heating with microwaves. Maksalaatikko is my special (leverlåda på svenska, dunno what it is in english - liverbox sounds a little strange...)

-Villain (preferring a newfound partner who would have some cooking-skills)

So Phyros killed teh rabbit and nick is cooking it, mh?

DON"T KILL TEH BUNNEY!!!!!!!!! :yell: :cry: :cry: :cry: