Discussion about the war between Israel and Lebanon, and how OP plays his role.

GONE Ridin' Hood

Professor.
Jul 8, 2005
Sorry if I'm not allowed to create a thread like this, if I'm not to feel free to delete it Mr/s. Moderator.

Well, knowing that there are people from both Israel and Lebanon here, I just wanted to know your opinions about the terrible war that just happened (yet had always occured...), and how OP influences your way of thinking and how they help you get through those tough moments.

The war just "ended", so I would like to hear you opinions about it. I'm sorry if someone feels offended with this thread or something, but I really want to know your opinions.

:headbang:

LBRH

Edit: Sorry, posted twice (connection failure hehe), please delete the other one.

it's all in the politics thread...
and I'm kind of glad it sunk because it was creating some animosity between some of the turkish members of this forum and I.all in all we all agree that Orphaned land is cool and media are the devil and everyone's glad the war is over...because at wars no one really wins and everyone loses.

paradoxile said:
Sure, but not with dudes though. Girl on girl nude hugs with me in the middle would be nice, like lap dances at the nudie bar:loco: (am I going to get killed for saying this?)

Stone her!!! Stone her!!!!! errrr... stone HIM! stone HIM!!!!!! (Life of Brian ;) )

"because at wars no one really wins and everyone loses."

Yes.That's the point.But there are many details in this subject which will take a long time to discuss. Wars used to be necessary in past but it's not for now..
I'm not going to defend Israel , neither Lebanon. For some worthless things , we are losing our values.
If we put the big rock away and look under it, we'll see the USA lying there.

Elyia said:
Stone her!!! Stone her!!!!! errrr... stone HIM! stone HIM!!!!!! (Life of Brian ;) )

one of my favourite movies.....
I believe it is a true story.....about almost everything in the distant history....
they are geniuses!

:worship:

:OMG: Stoning? Crucifixion?

aticklemeemozw4.png

I agree though, stone HIM. Ville Vailo is as annoying as Dani Filth, which is why they work together.

Metal head87 said:
:OMG: Stoning? Crucifixion?

aticklemeemozw4.png

I agree though, stone HIM. Ville Vailo is as annoying as Dani Filth, which is why they work together.

You are the new Jesus! :headbang:

Ahem, I am the new Jesus. If the old one tries to come back, I'll nail him back on a cross till he remembers why he left in the first place.:lol: . I'll also be a Jesus that black metallers can respect. On Metal: A Headbanger's Journey pt 2, Gaahl will say that Jeremy is his new inspiration.
Now since I am the savior of all, someone who is female must give me a nude hug and/or a lap dance. I in turn will give you many 1 dollar bills.

(By the way, I'm not saying that to offend anyone. If I wanted to offend someone, I would post of pic from Passion Of the Crist with OWNED on it.)

Metal head87 said:
Now since I am the savior of all, someone who is female must give me a nude hug and/or a lap dance. I in turn will give you many 1 dollar bills.

You can't be the new Jesus...you're disrespectful to women...
besides...if you're Jesus you have to marry a prostitute...and today's prostitutes are no Mary Magdaleth...they are crack and heroin whores abused by their pimps,skinny as hell and keeping their legs close together in order to keep their internal organs from falling out...
do you seriously want George W Bush to give you 39 lashes...
(why bush you say?Bush is a Pilot(also Pilate))
oh and there's the whole crucifiction story that isn't too pleasent.

oh and about throwing 1$ bills and naked girls.you can do that IN THE NUDEY BAR near you...you don't have to be a savior for that

I'm not disrespectful to women, I just like lapdances.
Well if god forbid I were to get married, by the time I get my divorce, I will be calling my ex-wife a prostitute, so that might count.

Not all hookers are skinny crack whores. Some of them look like this...
afatjw3.png

I don't want to be Jesus anyways. He seemed like a pussy.

Metal head87 said:
I'm not disrespectful to women, I just like lapdances.
Well if god forbid I were to get married, by the time I get my divorce, I will be calling my ex-wife a prostitute, so that might count.

Not all hookers are skinny crack whores. Some of them look like this...
afatjw3.png

I don't want to be Jesus anyways. He seemed like a pussy.

and you're saying you're not disrespectfull to women...come on!

If Jesus was alive today he would make an empire with turning tap water into beer.

I would be turning water into beer, but I wouldn't make an empire out of it. I would save it all for me.

That pic wasn't disrespectful to women. It was disrespectful to the morbidly obese:p