Discussion about the war between Israel and Lebanon, and how OP plays his role.

damn......you start talking about peace in the region, then you move to hugs (love) , to nudity (sex), then you talk about Jesus (religion), and then you show pictures of really fat ladies (ahmmmm?!)......

the world is fucked up, or what???

:)

Not morbidly obese ladIES, it's morbidly obese LADY. If I posted another one, the extreme amount of weight would make this whole forum collapse like the unfortunate chairs they sit on.
The Jesus talk wasn't really religious. It was more like sacrilegious.
According to some, sex is a form of love.
So all is relative :loco:

Unfortunately though, I cannot take complete responsibility for derailing this thread. I can only take credit for making it really tasteless:)

It's ok to talk about Jesus if you're jewish...it's not like he wasn't jewish and it's not like we killed him...the romans did...and where is the vatican city? In Rome. and who gets blamed for killing jesus? that's right...the jews

I think it's about time the jewish people chocke Lady Justice with her blindfold and break the scales over her head...then again we own hollywood.

JEWISH SUPREMECY!

tasteless it is!(a bit racist too)

well.....we didn't kill Jesus......
but we didn't prevent it as well.....
the's a lot more inside the story.....the jews are the ones to blame....

but.....

the religious christians have to understand that Jesus came to earth (as god's son or incarnation of god himself....nevermind), to suffer and die....for the ancient sinners (Adam and Eve).....
so.....Judas as well.....was actually a player in god's plan.....

It's not like the Jews had any power at that time really. The Jewish authority were actually Roman in those positions, such as the high priest. Technically, Jesus would be considered a blasphemer according to the Jewish religion. So while the Jews could not do anything to punish him at that particular time, they were under no obligation to help prevent his execution.
Judas could not be considered as a Jew unless every apostle and saint are also considered as Jews. If people want to blame Jews for killing Jesus because of Judas, then they have to praise Jews for spreading Christianity.

Not that I really care. I don't really believe in any of the religions.

paradoxile said:
It's ok to talk about Jesus if you're jewish...it's not like he wasn't jewish and it's not like we killed him...the romans did...and where is the vatican city? In Rome. and who gets blamed for killing jesus? that's right...the jews

I think it's about time the jewish people chocke Lady Justice with her blindfold and break the scales over her head...then again we own hollywood.

JEWISH SUPREMECY!

tasteless it is!(a bit racist too)
I don't think saying that Jewish people own Hollywood really helps any. I hate Hollywood.
Judaism is a religion, so it's not really racism.

Don't challenge me as far as the tasteless stuff goes. I will make every person here vomit if I have to:lol: Don't think I won't.:heh:

The jewish supremecy thing was racist...the jews own hollywood isn't racist, it's a fact.
and no on is competing with you over tastelessness...you're from th US...you win by default:p

Metal head87 said:
I'm not disrespectful to women, I just like lapdances.
Well if god forbid I were to get married, by the time I get my divorce, I will be calling my ex-wife a prostitute, so that might count.

Not all hookers are skinny crack whores. Some of them look like this...
afatjw3.png

I don't want to be Jesus anyways. He seemed like a pussy.

Fuck man, you want to marrie THAT?

Holly Jesus....

ivry91 said:
Fuck man, you want to marrie THAT?

Holly Jesus....
Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww, hell no. I would rather have my balls deep fried in oil than even live in the same house with that monstrosity.

paradoxile said:
The jewish supremecy thing was racist...the jews own hollywood isn't racist, it's a fact.
and no on is competing with you over tastelessness...you're from th US...you win by default:p
Good. I was about to post some really disgusting videos and links, but now I don't have to:)

Metal head87 said:
Good. I was about to post some really disgusting videos and links, but now I don't have to:)

You don't win nothing for free. post away!:headbang:

don't encourage him...the world is full of atrocoties and the last thing we need is some of it here...

as far as I'm concerned the only atrocity I want to see in this forum is emo kids (getting ridiculed off course)

paradoxile said:
don't encourage him...the world is full of atrocoties and the last thing we need is some of it here...

as far as I'm concerned the only atrocity I want to see in this forum is emo kids (getting ridiculed off course)

You just called Metal head87 a Emo kid! :loco:

Ivry, did you check out the links in the PM I sent you? Were they gross enough or do you want more?

paradoxile said:
I don't want to get banned, so I won't post anything that I think might offend everyone here.
Basically, there are ones of a guy smashing his meat with a hammer, one of someone sticking a metal ball inside his junk, one of a guy sticking his head, as in his skull kind of head, in a woman's cooch and a lot more.

Metal head87 said:
Ivry, did you check out the links in the PM I sent you? Were they gross enough or do you want more?

We'll you sure know you're stuff, but thats still not a win :)..Emo bashing kid!

Do you want to see someone with diarreah shit into their own mouth? I laughed my ass off the first time I saw it, no pun intended.