I don't get it!!

I had the same problem. I even ordered it some months after its released, but it never reached the shop. BUT Sentenced - Crimson hasnt arrived as well. So maybe it are the shops that are not doing enough efforts.

and damn me, I saw it the first days of its release, but wasnt convinced by it the first moment because I expected something really different, damn me hehe, well I had it after all since the gigs in october (i had the songs as mp3s though :oops: )

i found it (immediately) in music mania in ghent, is it there where you tried to order it from pieter?
did you ask if you were able to order it in the music shops in holland? well, i guess most people bought it straight from duncan and mick.

no I tried at the Mr. Moonlight... :rolleyes:
but now i have that american version so thats better :D

and now i ordered my sentencedCD at the Rataplan (because Moonlight is kinda slow) and I'm waiting again..... for 3 months now! Curse them!!!!

And Music Mania is quite expensive compared to Rataplan & Moonlight.....

uggh i really dislike mr. moonlight and their whole business in ghent, but whatever
they made me wait for months to only ORDER (nono, come back next week, we might have time then) a cinema strange cd, so i got fed up and went around the corner to vinyllia. there i got it within the week, i already ordered quite a lot of cd's there. the prices are mostly okay.
but mr. doomination quite likes rataplan and for the heavy stuff i guess that's anyhow the place to be.
you're right about music mania and their prices of course, but... they have so much...!

yeah, but as well for the moonlight, you can find all new metalreleases there

Billboard is quite good as well... and in the Pyrhus you can sometimes find something odd!

Yeah, dont forget boys and girls, boycott the Icon records release and go for Strangelight, Prophecy or The End.

The Icon booklet has no lyrics, and the Icon cd has no bonus tracks, plus Icon are crooks