week one in sun studios

Nevermore are pretty decent compared with other modern metal bands I think... They don't sound very much like anyone and that's great... Anyways, opinions will differ I suppose...

Nevermore i think is the band that brought t o metal what it was needed. Fresh air, a different prepective. And anyone who bought two album's and didn't like them is listening to wrong music or is DEAF!:mad: That's my opinion.

ooooooh, Neonseed you're pretty rude sometimes :eek:
ah but you can be right. I dont know them so I dont have the right to speak.

Originally posted by Mariner
ooooooh, Neonseed you're pretty rude sometimes :eek:
ah but you can be right. I dont know them so I dont have the right to speak.
That's just me.:p I'm getting really mad when people talk about Nevermore, because they are my fave band, anyway this is irrelevant to this thread so let's change subject.

lets not change the subject cos just out of fairness I went back and listened to half of the last nevermore album..it was piss boring imo, same staccato riffs ...de dedededed duh de deddededed de duh, cabaret theatrical vocals, no decent SONGS, and somone called this lot a metal version of killing joke???

neonseed I'm blaming you for wasting a half hour of my precious life :lol:

Originally posted by Bambi
lets not change the subject cos just out of fairness I went back and listened to half of the last nevermore album..it was piss boring imo, same staccato riffs ...de dedededed duh de deddededed de duh, cabaret theatrical vocals, no decent SONGS, and somone called this lot a metal version of killing joke???

neonseed I'm blaming you for wasting a half hour of my precious life :lol:
You've made the purpose of your life to piss me off???????:mad: :) :mad: :)
Cabaret theatrical vocals? You were listening to smth else, King Diamond maybe? A metal version of killing joke? You were surely listening to another album. Btw did you recognized the cover of sound of silence by Paul Simon?
Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgggghhhhhhhhhhhhhh!:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

oh yeah the sound of silence bit was ...ermmmm....hilarious??

still dreaming neon black has a few songs on it that don't sound like every other track they've done :lol:

i heard two albums of them, and the only one i like is that one called 'beyond within'. the other ones are a bit boring imo.

yeah sanctuary were good, how did they wind up in neverbore? :lol:

I'm not spending any more money on neversnore albums...been stung twice already :mad: