week one in sun studios

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
Right, Studio report.

Weve managed to get the basis of all the songs down except for vocals and guitars. Therell be some acoustic bonus tracks on the Strangelight release which will be available mailorder before the official release (which wont have bonus tracks)

The style is slightly different from Saviour I think, the songs have grown up and the mood is different. More laid back in parts and heavier in other parts.

Favourite tracks at this stage, well my favourite is 'Expire' which is one of Duncs, and Duncs is 'In Stone' which is one of mine. How nice.

Therell be more of my vocal than Saviour. Ill be doing half of the album , but Ill be accompanied by the girls so it wont all be balls and no eastrogen.

Im very excited about this album and I just hope that it is received warmly, Saviour has had massive critical acclaim and Im shitting one that the change is too great, but as Duncan reassures me - a good album is a good album no matter what the style, and this is for sure a fucking ripper!!!!! The songs and moods are honest and not contrived.

Ok then

Have fun!!!

Originally posted by Mick Moss

Therell be some acoustic bonus tracks on the Strangelight release which will be available mailorder before the official release (which wont have bonus tracks)

*clapclapclap* Very fan-friendly. Great! :) I'm sure the album will :headbang:

Haboe :hotjump:
and Mick dont be afraid by the change will be too great, we are used to some changes with Anathema :)

Anxious, very anxious.....