Progress

Mick Moss

antimonger
Apr 12, 2002
www.antimatter.tk
Eh ups

Weve just finished arranging what set we will play next week and im quite surprised at how ok I feel about it considering it will be just the two of us playing together for the first time. Hopefully therell be a nice surprise in the set for a few people.

Were in Sun Studios on Monday to do 'Black Sun' and when we get back therell be an overhaul at antimatter . tk with fresh goodies , competitions , interviews , reviews and a massive full live report for all the dates weve done in 2003. Therell also be a great gift for everyone in the coming months.

Anyone in Berlin on Halloween we can go 'Trick or Beating' and it will be very much fun. Bring your minidisks and videocams to the gigs, were sluts and we dont mind.

Relinquish yourelf to the sausage meat, Ive just ate my 19th acid trip in since the last 4 and a half hours - God is an albatross, the ground is really the floor and Im off my fucking head.

Beef

nice. I like surprises but I hope we can read the setlist here after the first gig soon..
Drugs suck, period, too. :)
I wish you all the best on tour!!!
occasion14.gif

Mick Moss said:
Eh ups

Weve just finished arranging what set we will play next week and im quite surprised at how ok I feel about it considering it will be just the two of us playing together for the first time. Hopefully therell be a nice surprise in the set for a few people.

Were in Sun Studios on Monday to do 'Black Sun' and when we get back therell be an overhaul at antimatter . tk with fresh goodies , competitions , interviews , reviews and a massive full live report for all the dates weve done in 2003. Therell also be a great gift for everyone in the coming months.

Anyone in Berlin on Halloween we can go 'Trick or Beating' and it will be very much fun. Bring your minidisks and videocams to the gigs, were sluts and we dont mind.

Relinquish yourelf to the sausage meat, Ive just ate my 19th acid trip in since the last 4 and a half hours - God is an albatross, the ground is really the floor and Im off my fucking head.

Beef

Nice one!!!

btw Mick, did you get me mail including the questions which we wanna put on the german site like?

hahahaha
as you may or may not, forthwith, ye gads, know..Myself and the beautiful Susie are in Ireland with Dunc and Mick. Meat is on the menu every night, considering I'm a vegetarian hohoho...anyway. It's good like. I've had 3 bottles of Jack Daniels but thought I'd lay off that shit and just have a quart of Vodka tonight instead!
It's brilliant and chilling and all of that.

METAL!!!!!!!!!