I don't think birkenau will be back much

Don't ban him, banning people is gay.

There's been only one poster who I ever requesting JayKeeley banning. And I think 90% of RC agreed. I forget his username though.

I really don't remember the dude's name, but it was the guy with the genetic proof that ni- I mean, black people were biologically inferior to whites. He even brought out the shape of their skulls! :lol:

lizard said:
I think gugs and I got into it a few years ago but then we had a big sloppy kiss and made up and we're bestest pals now. Birkenau, offer to take the wet spot and gugs will forget all about his rage :loco:

I can't remember what it was, maybe politics.

I don't recall that at all. Did we?

your politics still mostly sucks, btw :tickled:

and fuck that, I have no use for birkenegro, I can't imagine how or why anyone else here would either

lizard said:
the problem with banning all the dicks here is that then only gugs and I would be left. plus then we wouldn't have them to make our coolness all the more apparent.

good point, but still, I maintain we have plenty of dicks left so that birkentoddler wouldn't even be missed

nah, hate is something that burns deep inside and eventually eats away at you

I don't gone nothing like that

I do loooooove to fuck with douchenoggles. birkenazi being king of that particular brand of asshole