I feel rotten

Ow, and reading the whole entire encyclopedia IS funny :err:
I DID say , only for those people who like Garfield , no need to make such a comment... that only makes us feel less worthy of thine acknowledgment :worship:

I feel more worthy because of the love I have for Garfield, he even transcends my hatred for cats.

I'ma squeeze this shit and nobody gon' miss you
I'ma keep swingin 'til the medics come get you
We busy, stay off my line, you can't get through
Peep the design from the mastermind
Yo Dre, bring that shit back one more time!

I told the following event which happened yesterday to two friends and they were in hysterics... but they may have been laughing at my lameness more than anything. :erk:

Yesterday I had to mark a bunch of assignments for supervisor. He was too lazy to mark them so he got me to do them. They're from a class of about 200 1st year medical students doing a chemistry course... and as result you get quite a wide variety of different names. The funniest name I came across was someone who's first name was Kongposh... and so suddenly I start getting visions of a rather large ape dressed ever so suavely in a tuxedo, standing at a bar asking for a vodka martini.

If you thought that was funny then by all means laugh at it... if you thought it was lame by all means laugh at me... either way hope you had a chuckle :D

I have something to make you laugh, normally I would keep this quiet of course and NEVER tell anyone, but obviously being a prog fan you must really need cheering up, so here you go. This is a dream I had 3 nights ago.

I was in a room, with a woman and a man, they put a video on that they had secretly captured of a guy in bed, so they put it on and he started masturbating, BUT, after about 10 seconds the bed started shaking and a piece of the roof fell off and hit him on the head killing him. So then the man and woman were talking (it was weird, it was like I was a ghost as nobody in the dream acknowledged my existence at all, maybe id been killed by falling roof in an unguarded moment too...) about how potentially dangerous this was, and they organised a town meeting.

So then all of a sudden I was at the town meeting and EVERYONE WAS SITTING THERE NAKED. EVERYONE. Then someone got up on stage and showed the video of the guy being killed and said to everyone that they had to learn to do it properly or else the whole town would eventually die! SO THEN EVERYONE IN THE TOWN MEETING STARTS MASTURBATING WHILE A FEW PEOPLE WALK AROUND GIVING POINTERS AND STUFF, LIKE THEY WERE COACHES OR SOMETHING! I was aghast and then I woke up.

that's a pretty messed up dream.

I had one the other night that I was struggling to open a door, which was locked or jammed or something. Then I woke up and found that I'd knocked my shelf over and all my dvds and stuff were in a big pile on the floor.

moral of the story: you can't open a shelf like you open a door.