I feel dirty.....

Southy

Proud Brisbane Metaller
Jul 28, 2001
Brisbane,Australia
Visit site
So I picked up The Heroin Diaries today, finally, and having already literally read half of it this arvo, feel like I am reading something I shouldn't be but can't fucking stop myself. I haven't picked up a book this fucking good since Anthony Keides' book Scar Tissue, that man never held anything back in his book either, such a scary yet interesting read.

Any other books that are gonna make me feel this engrossed, yet fucking voyeuristic? I know there alot of other interesting 'rock star' type books, I am looking forward to eventually getting the new Slash book too.

UNCLEAN!

UNCLEAN!

WE MUST PURIFY WITH FIRE!

you read Motley Crue: Dirt yet?
also an excellent yet disgustingly voyeuristic read.

also, as an amazing biography, I highly recommend Mick Foley's (AKA Cactus Jack & WWF(E)'s Mankind) book Have a Nice Day: A Tale of Blood, Sweatsocks and Tears.
Despite what you think it would be from a wrestler's book, it's remarkably moving, intelligent and piss funny.
Recommend it to anyone to read. :headbang:

Actually, it's "Have a Nice Day: A Tale of Blood and Sweatsocks". And the other book is "The Dirt" by Motley Crue. Both are excellent.

Yours pedantically,

Spiffo

PS: No, I have nothing else to add to this discussion.

I have read The Dirt (thanks Spiffo) and have always wanted to look into reading the Mick Fole book, but have to admit it is not always on my mind when searching for books

Mick Wall's book on Axl is very good too, though it won't make you feel as dirty as Christina Aguilera.

I am looking forward to eventually getting the new Slash book too.

Reading it at the moment.... Top shelf.

Its hard to believe that people can do this to themselves for so long and come out the other side.

The amount Slash spent on heroin after gunner's were signed is obscene!

Finished reading The Heroin Diaries earlier tonight, what a fucking ride, I think I might have to seek out the Slash one soon, it id nearly my birthday which makes it easier