GMD Book Club

K, so are we doing this? I haven't checked on this thread in awhile, and I'm interested in getting involved.

Dudes, I have never been in any kind of book discussion thing before, and I haven't read many books. So I don't know. I do know that we all won't be reading at the same rate, and I don't even have the book yet.

One of you pick a timeline and format and we will try it.

I have to go to the library to get the book this afternoon. I'm not sure how many chapters or how long each chapter is to be honest. I'll get back to you on it later. Unless someone else has any info.

How about you're just given a new book each month, and you give your impressions of the book any time that month?

That's probably not a bad idea. A month might be a long time, but if there is plenty of discussion, it could be good. I think there is some desire, though, to discuss as we are reading. I am just not sure how coordinated we will all be with where we are at a given time.

That's probably not a bad idea. A month might be a long time, but if there is plenty of discussion, it could be good. I think there is some desire, though, to discuss as we are reading. I am just not sure how coordinated we will all be with where we are at a given time.

We can just go with the flow. We'll getter a better idea how fast we can all read and how much we can all read after doing this for a little bit.