I figured the whole Joey reunion thing.

LOAroberto

Feb 14, 2002
NJ
www.lifeofagony.com
I think there going to tour with both and just Joey for a year and there going to see how the fans react. To see once and for all who the fans want. If they really want Joey I think John will just go back to Armored Saint. I mean he was playing small to medium clubs with Anthrax so he would do the same thing with Armored Saint. We'll see.

Joey is the king!!! My respects to bush for a great album..but he doesn no justice to anthrax's old catalogue. He butchered the songs in the greatest of 2 evils....sorry ...but Bush isnt even close to Joey's Voice. Bring Belladonna back for a tour and a new album!!!!

Agreed! It was great growing up listening to Joey. That line up was the best in their day. Like DarbysDad said, can't live in the past. You can make money off of nostalgia items, just can't live in the past! :loco:

Need to keep John. from what I've seen, people think the music was what carried Anthrax in the 80's, but vocals brought it down, but some say now it's the music holding them down and not the vocals. I personally like the music from both times, but it's not the vocals now that are hurting Anthrax, I know people who wouldn't listen to Anthrax because they were a "screaming" metal band.

I wouldnt mind seeing Joey B, Frank and Danny back but not at the expense of losing any current members. Rob C and Bush are now as much a part of Anthrax as Scott or Charlie.... If Frank comes back cool, if he doesnt oh well. Joey V is the only person (besides Les Claypool or Dan Lilker) I want standing in Franks spot.

1. LES CLAYPOOL????????????? EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! If I wanted a slap bass player, I'd take flea over les.
2. I forgot what 2 was.
3. The past is the past. Mosh forward!!!!!!
What comes next......... oh yeah....... 4!!!!!
4. The only things hurting Anthrax are lack of friendly dj's / vj's, and a shitty record label.
5. I'm goin' to the bar to have a few sassparillas :kickass: :headbang:

Riehlthing said:
I know people who wouldn't listen to Anthrax because they were a "screaming" metal band.
That high pitched screaming was an 80's metal staple. It's odd how everyone seems to say Joeys voice sucked, but yet they had their best years (crowd wise) back then. At that time, I hated the cookie monster vocals and those who just yelled into the mic. I think it was the fact that Joey could sing and had a wide range that I got into Anthrax. The music was killer too, it was the coolest shit I had heard and was blown away.

lets face it anthrax with joey will get a great response at dynamo,john bush has to be a little worried,if the show goes well they will continue with it,u can pretty much see the writing on the wall.

Yeah but are we longtime fans meant to forget about SOWN and WCFYA not to mention the rest ....????

Sorry Scott and Charlie - you're selling yourself out.

I'm disappointed.