I finally saw another UMer in UT2K4!

I stopped playing for a while since my friends were back into Day of Defeat and Counterstrike, and now with HL2 finally going gold, I don't see myself playing UT2k4 for a long time.

Yeah, i've pretty much given up on clan =UM=. I recommend other =UM= players go off and find a better clan, this isn't going anywhere. I haven't even got the damn game anymore and i'm completely addicted to CS:Source anyway. Sorry, I think the clan is pretty much finished.

Ah, I play it heaps.

http://ut2004stats.epicgames.com/playerstats.php?player=31454

(You have to consider that I play on servers without the stats enabled too.) Yes, bad statistics, but look at the Rear HellBender Turret Stats :D

I have seen a few people playing here and there, though I have seen Sunlapse the most and I really like Vehicle CTF too, which is the server that we have been playing on when on at the same time mostly. Pretty much the only day of the week I dont play a game is on Wednesday.

Just this week I have also discovered AlienSwarm (http://www.blackcatgames.com/swarm/) which is a wicked mod for UT2k4, you wouldnt pick it as being the same game. So I have taken to playing that a bit at the moment, but i am still playing proper UT2k4 too.

I shall be playing for the next week and a half. Add »A51«Jim to your buddies if you want to play with me.

I play a couple deathmatches a day, more if i'm playing well, less if I can't get into it. If I had the 'puter, i'd play all the gamemodes though. I miss good bombing run games.

I just can't play DM..... same shit every time i try to play, either 1. get fragged before i can pick up a weapon, or 2. get shot in the back and torn in half with a minigun before i even know where its coming from. way too frustrating for me. dunno why its just DM, because in other modes i can kill without a problem......

i play mostly on these servers:

Onslaught:
[0 Hour] 99 Custom Maps - WWW.UTZH.COM - Great Fun 4 All
ut2004://217.160.245.11:7777

Instagib CTF:
[0 Hour] 100+ Maps - IG/LG/QJ/135 - Great Fun 4 All
ut2004://217.160.245.10:7777

[UCL][HIC]»SHADEY*MIDGET'S*HOUSE*OF*GIB»ò¿ó«
ut2004://64.37.120.91:7777

Vehicle CTF:
-=|kush!|=-=|VCTF|=-=|RoaD RasH|=-
ut2004://64.27.10.85:7777

Invasion:
Sudreal Invasion
ut2004://66.93.110.171:7777

Assault:
UT2K4@WolfGaming.net
ut2004://66.179.164.24:7777
although this one almost never sees any action nowadays, which is really odd, i used to play here regularly, it was always packed with a ton of regulars..... its like a ghost town now, but if i ever see people playing ill hop right in

come check out those servers!

I haven't played in a few wks... I never see anybody... hrm... Ill have to start playing again. I've been shitty cuz my PC is too god damned slow!

J

[0hr]Sunlapse said:
dunno why its just DM, because in other modes i can kill without a problem......

Well, there are a lot more skilled DM/TDM players (at killing, of course) than any other mode...makes sense. 90% of players in ONS servers are easy kills, but then again you do get a lot of good killers in CTF so meh.

That's pretty much my problem... when too much shit starts happening, the PC starts to crawl, and I get nuked.

Same here. In fact, on some servers when I click fire to start match it freezes for about 20 seconds, every time. I mainly play DM and CTF, my name is HatefulRaven.

Team last man standin' is fuckin' rockin'. Unfortunately, there's, like, 1 or 2 servers in the entire world that ever run it!*

*I take no responsibility for the consequence of slight exaggerations.