I saw an Ultimate Metal . com t shirt last night

TinMan666

Apr 13, 2001
Melbourne
www.tintitaniumarchives.com
hahah!

Saw it at the bar at the Espy... then it vanished... then finally saw it again... so I attempted to introduce myself (kinda hard when Dungeon is cranking it out at full velocity) and it turned out it was Ralphe!

So that's one more UMer that I've met.

I think I spotted Trooper there too... sorry to anyone that I didn't say hello to. I was in a cunt of a mood and decided to just keep a low profile for most of the night.

Originally posted by TinMan666
hahah!

Saw it at the bar at the Espy... then it vanished... then finally saw it again... so I attempted to introduce myself (kinda hard when Dungeon is cranking it out at full velocity) and it turned out it was Ralphe!

So that's one more UMer that I've met.

I think I spotted Trooper there too... sorry to anyone that I didn't say hello to. I was in a cunt of a mood and decided to just keep a low profile for most of the night.

Man,i don't really remember that(i was blind by the time Dungeon came on).Starting drinking at midday at Sydney Airport maybe wasn't such a good idea!I'll have to talk to you to next time i'm in Melbourne

Originally posted by Ralphe

Man,i don't really remember that(i was blind by the time Dungeon came on).Starting drinking at midday at Sydney Airport maybe wasn't such a good idea!I'll have to talk to you to next time i'm in Melbourne

lol!

Well the conversation went something like this

me: I'm tinman from ultimate metal
you: WHAT?
me: I'm TINMAN FROM ULTIMATE METAL
you: oh! I'm Ralphe!
me:WHAT?!

gotta love loud heavy metal ey? haha!

Originally posted by The Trooper
I was looking around for you but didn't see you there... hehe.

I spotted you and thought "I'll go and say hello a bit later"... but then when I thought I would actually go and say hello, I couldn't see you anywhere. Typical ey?

So no one saw me having that huge fight with my not-g/f next to the merchandise table?

hmm... good I guess.

Originally posted by TinMan666

So no one saw me having that huge fight with my not-g/f next to the merchandise table?

That always sucks dude.. especially in public.
I hope things work out..

Originally posted by Sydo

That always sucks dude.. especially in public.
I hope things work out..

cheers mate...

funniest part was me being ready to punch this guy out cos I thought he was just standing there listening to us abusing each other... or perhaps that he was about to stick his nose in or something... defending the damsel in distress sort of thing...

it turned out he was just trying to get to the merchandise table!

lmfao @ that one.