I forget, was Josh: Cokey or Superfly?

Baron Von K

Pimpsquad founding father
Feb 11, 2002
Fairfax, VA
Visit site
Let's see if he can figure out who this is. Mwahahahahaha

(and if he doesn't check the board that often, if you could let him know that there's a message for him, that would be super)

Baron Von K said:
Let's see if he can figure out who this is. Mwahahahahaha

(and if he doesn't check the board that often, if you could let him know that there's a message for him, that would be super)
He went by Kairo for a while, but he's been known to answer to superfly from time to time.

I'll send him your way......

You are correct! Matt Parker told me about your band, so I found your website and thought I'd post something. That's pretty cool that you're in a band with Kelly Conlon. I wanted to check out your music, but MP3 is no more.

How the hell you guys doing? Shit, I haven't talked to you or Josh M since graduation.

Matt Parker eh'? I haven't heard from him in quite some time. If you talk to him tell him to shoot me an email so we can get in contact again? That would be rock'n like Dokken.

I think it's pretty cool that I'm in a band with Kelly Conlon too, if you're in Boston sometime we should hang out. We'll get Cokey the Saint (Josh M) involved too.

MP3.com is no more, but don't fret we've been rehearsing hardcore, and some new stuff should be on the way, live or studio type stuff.

Thanks for checking us out,

Superfly

How bout I refresh your memory with a boot in the ass mutha fucka!

How you doing Shaft? I actually talked to you after graduation. Remember you, Dinon, and I hung out and went to the Mass Maritime? Also, I never went to graduation....I went to Ozzfest!

Drop me a line sometime.....Dreadlock_Samurai@msn.com

It would be could to hear from you. Josh, Supafly is a Supaburnout!

-The Passion of the Saint.