I was totally here for the pee log

chupe666

You may enter up to 25 ch
Apr 11, 2002
Where you live
www.chupetunes.com
I think I was here soon after the board came into existence, cuz ours was brought up at about the same time.
JUST BECAUSE I CAN'T COME IN AS OFTEN AS BEFORE DOESN'T MEAN YOU CAN FORGET ABOUT ME.

Bastards.

ps, jake your disc is done.
mail me if you want to see what you're getting (plus i should probably see if i'm sending duplicate stuff you've got already like the isis or botch- it's all 192 kbps mp3s).
I EVEN INCLUDED SOME HOLIDAY MUSIC.

BTW, this is the quote that made me do this thread:

deadair:
the pee long was back in the day when it was only me, toby, alex, josh... and maybe daniel and aiv.

we have come a long way... errr, no we haven't

btwagain, whoever capped the thread at 199 = Genius.

genius.jpg

i dont remember the pee log, but i know i was here since the beginning. i was here when all we had was the week long adventure thread that we never did, and the thread about thinking u have to fart but its really crap.

HAUNTED HOLIDAY MUSIC.
faheywire3.jpg

TOTALLY.

HAUNTED.

because he's.. dead.

So when are we gonna do that week long adventure thing? I say over the holidays, so no one posts on it but lonely people at home. I think one of the first things I remember posting was about how everything on this board had homosexual tendencies. Not that every other board on here is any different...

i was just thinking that we should do that adventure thing. don't we still post about everything on this board having homosexual tendencies?