the only problem here...

if your talkin about AMOS, your a dip, he is a she.

If you are talking about her, you need to read more of threads around before you shoot shit out of your mouth

And i dont look at her as an ATTENTION seeker. A lover of fun, YEAH

Spank you for defending me, Ledmag. This is all total bullshit.

And if you were referring to me, Dimensionidol, I DO NOT HAVE A PENIS, FOR FUCK'S SAKE!

I logged out when the "shitstorm" hit!! I remember lurking at the old board, and this one forever before some thread made me post. I don't know a damn thing about "whacking" off, so I stayed out of it. If a thread comes along that I like, I post. If the title looks good, I might look at it. If not, I look at something that does interest me. THe thing about "forums" or "boards" things turn out the way they turn out. They stay on topic, or they don't. It's how forums and boards work. If it goes off really bad--I stay out of it. It's not my conversation--but someday, I will go off topic and "chat" with someone, and I hope others realize thats what it is.

Its not so strange to get attached to some text on a screen--the other person may say things that make sense to you. Thats all. And a lot of people kill slow times at work by using boards or forums. Its only strange when you want to meet them in real life to kick their ass, or someone makes threats. Then its not in the "normal" range.

Yeah, the "netiquette" around here got out of control, but compared to some other places--it was pretty tame. Otherwise--I'm staying out of this. I've said my piece.

End of story--I'll log back in some other time--maybe not. Doesn't really matter. Either way, I'm still going to look at this forum on my days off, and if nothing interests me.. I move on.

Originally posted by ledmag
well, the way i see it,. SOme of us who are FRIENDS have a large number of posts becouse we chat with each other(or we frequent other UM forums). LOTS OF CHATS. I see no reason to look over a post and or think about it for any length of time if the said post is for the purpose of chatting with a friend.

I also see no need in thinking about what the problem is, since there would not be a problem if one would simply just NOT reply to a thread that had no interest to that said individual. Thats what i do, if i cant relate, or what ever, i dont reply.

The problem i see is, we haev a few ppl who want to tell us what we can post, how much we should post, and what age of person another person should post or reply to.

No offense, but ever heard of CHATrooms,mirc,...?
And as for the off topic things, I don't say they can't be here between the other subjects, but it still IS a nevermore forum...

I also said that SOME people need to think.... there was no need for you to take that personal as i didnt say your name, did I?

The problem is that those few (???? more than you might realise ledmag) ppl who you say want to tell you what you can post and what not, used to really enjoy this forum and now they don't...
So i think that's a totally understandable psychological reaction: one try's to defend what they like!

I just want all this to STOP, i'm sorry

Well... i guess that i am the person with the most posts that comes here, if you want me to leave, then maybe i'll just do that.

What do you expect? A bunch of philosophy and thought analysis?? Wake up dude, Nevermore released POE a long time ago now, and the thought inspiration from that has been dragged as far as i could have possibly dragged it. Maybe when nevermore realease a new album, there will be something to talk about, but until then, you're stuck reading a bunch of crap threads.

Crap threads are fine with me for now. *shrug* I'm indifferent to pretty much everything.

Originally posted by Unregistered

No offense, but ever heard of CHATrooms,mirc,...?
And as for the off topic things, I don't say they can't be here between the other subjects, but it still IS a nevermore forum...

I also said that SOME people need to think.... there was no need for you to take that personal as i didnt say your name, did I?

The problem is that those few (???? more than you might realise ledmag) ppl who you say want to tell you what you can post and what not, used to really enjoy this forum and now they don't...
So i think that's a totally understandable psychological reaction: one try's to defend what they like!

I just want all this to STOP, i'm sorry

I KNow you didnt call me out bu name. I said my peice, just like you.

As far chat rooms go. Hve you ever thought that maybe aome ppl dont like them?

I never said it was personal. Where did you get that from? I just commented as you did. No big E DEAL right?