the only problem here...

U

Unregistered

according to me is that there's a whole bunch of people in here that are just trying to make themselves interesting, begging for attention and most of the time see no other way to do that then by posting...posting A LOT!
Sure not everything in here has to be about nevermore, and I was even amused with the wackingoffthreads etc.

BUT THERE ARE TOO MANY PEOPLE IN HERE THAT THINK THEY BECOME MORE IMPORTANT OR REACH A CERTAIN STATUS THE MORE POSTS THEY HAVE, even if their posts make no sense at all (nor in a fun way nor in a serious way)
Get a life!

And to all of you (including the ppl not belonging to the group above mentioned): TRY TO BE A LITTLE MORE TOLERANT!!!

PS: the old board was better...

very nice thread. opinion-expressing. these are my favourite.

the keyword is TRY, which I'm not good enough in. I hit my head against the wall once, and I remember that it hurts, so I never hit again.

I don't think I'm important, and I don't give a shit whether I am or not.

*tries not to involve herself in conversation...but fails*
I wasn't here in the beginning so I can't talk about how *the other board was better* or how this board used to be because I only know what it is now and,chances are,I'm one of the ppl helping to make this board worse than it used to be

hey hey hey "woah is me"ing is fun.. or not, thats what ive been doing since July 10, and before that and all that good stuff... but other than that, i have to agree, this board HAS turned into a whining bitch fest, but im not going anywhere, i just wanna see the acts in this BitchFest 2002 and get more entertainment

Originally posted by Unregistered
according to me is that there's a whole bunch of people in here that are just trying to make themselves interesting, begging for attention and most of the time see no other way to do that then by posting...posting A LOT!

maybe you are one of them...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

If I was trying to make myself interesting and begging for attention, don't you think I would register then?? Otherwise what would be the point, there's more than one unregistered one in here in case you hadn't noticed...
And I'm certainly not trying to "improve" my status by this post since unregistereds don't count posts...

FOR SOME PEOPLE IT WOULD BE BETTER TO THINK OVER THEIR POSTS A BIT MORE, WETHER THEY'RE MEANT AS A JOKE OR NOT
(and since the intelligence-level is not low in here as claimed in one of the previous posts, this shouldn't be a problem)

well, the way i see it,. SOme of us who are FRIENDS have a large number of posts becouse we chat with each other(or we frequent other UM forums). LOTS OF CHATS. I see no reason to look over a post and or think about it for any length of time if the said post is for the purpose of chatting with a friend.

I also see no need in thinking about what the problem is, since there would not be a problem if one would simply just NOT reply to a thread that had no interest to that said individual. Thats what i do, if i cant relate, or what ever, i dont reply.

The problem i see is, we haev a few ppl who want to tell us what we can post, how much we should post, and what age of person another person should post or reply to.

The best thing i can think of to solve this so called problem is: DONT WORRY ABOUT EVRYONE ELSES POST CONTENT. If a person like not another memeber of this forum, or any other forum for that matter, we have what is known as an IGNORE option. WHy not use it?

Originally posted by ledmag
The problem i see is, we haev a few ppl who want to tell us what we can post, how much we should post, and what age of person another person should post or reply to.
as far as i am concerned,you can post whatever you like.but you can't make me enjoy it.all i said is that i don't like the posts of the last weeks.that is,i just expressed my opinion on the board,is there a problem with that?i didn't say "you should make clever posts",i said that most simply don't.

Originally posted by Dragonlord

as far as i am concerned,you can post whatever you like.but you can't make me enjoy it.all i said is that i don't like the posts of the last weeks.that is,i just expressed my opinion on the board,is there a problem with that?i didn't say "you should make clever posts",i said that most simply don't.

Dargon>>>You nad i have been friends for a while (or at least i thought that way of you and I). ANd im just gonna tell you, i didnt like the threads you and Tee, and a few others were filling up, did i tell you you were stupid? No i didnt. IMO, your threads and replies with said individuals are about as stupid as a fucken rock. See you made me act like you.

This is pathetic man. You want freedom to act as though you get married to a member(maybe not you, but the same crowd), to me, thats non since, does it make it wrong for you and your pals to carry on that way? No it doesnt.

Why cant you have your fun, and let us have our fun. ITs easy man.