The problem with Dragonforce

Well, they did cover it.

I wouldn't call Overkill the most underrated thrash band ever though. I'm a big fan, but there were many other amazing thrash bands that got way less attention. Bands that were also better than Overkill.

Yes, they did cover it.
Just annoys me when people claim to be such a HUGE fan of a band yet don't know something like that.

Just like when Metallica were first gaining commercial success, and all the posers were going, "Like Metallica's "Last Caress" is the best song they ever wrote!!!"

Did I say I was a huge fan? No, I quoted them, GOD people are so ANGRY. You need to get laid or smoke some weed or get a massage or SOMETHING, fuckin RELAX MAN. And last caress wasnt even a good original let alone a good cover, I really doubt anyone ever said that. It'd be much more believable if you had said Stone Cold Crazy but to each their own.

Either way, you gotta get a colonic or something, really, somethin's wrong with your attitude.

i hate all you people that burn bands like dragonforce yet listen to bands with almost exactly identical playing styles. take vital remains.

"let's bridge a song with lame vocal melodies, maybe one decent riff that we'll play the holy shit out of, a million tremelo/power chord combos, tons of that black metal tremolo shit it's fucking killer...."

"man, this still sucks."

"hm. oh fuck. SHREDDING. sweeps and all kinds of crazy high pitched solo sounding shit YEAH"

The only thing herman li can do is tap. Granted, he's very good at it. But it's a little too much when every solo and almost every riff is tapping. I mean, eddie van halen beats the shit out of it, but herman li takes it to a whole new level. This goes for the other guitarist too.

as for the drummer, I think he's pretty good. But he uses blast beat a lot and I can't STAND blast beat unless it's used in light moderation.

I don't have a problem with anyone else in the band. In fact, I really like the keyboardist. (from what I've heard. I've never seen them live and have only heard 5 or 6 of their songs.)

How can you be entertained by Dream Theater?

It's simple .Amazing musicians ,amazing songwriting and playing it back live perfectly time and time again

Ya they just stand there and play their stuff note for note exactly like the cd is recorded and Dragonforce runs around doing flips and spins and can't play their own shit live .

Dream Theater is still the most technical prog metal band