The problem with Dragonforce

yeah the problem is i don't really give a shit there better than him. I like shredders that keep me entertained.

marc rizzos got some cool shit once in a while i like his flamencoish stuff more than the acoustic shred crap.

shouldnt have to i just like different stuff, I reallllly want to know how you guys could be entertained by zappa...but not by other shredders.

it makes no sense

MajestikMøøse;5840113 said:
toilets are pretty cool

if we suddenly lost all of our toilets, our society as we know it would certainly collapse.

PERHAPS..... but it would make us stronger in the end! (or in the butt am i rite lolzzzzz)

Recently it has come to my attention that toilets have perhaps HINDERED our own personal wellbeing , regardless of their sociological importance!

We are not built in such a manner to use the modern day toilet to our advantage! For the sake of our children and our children's children, TOILETS MUST EVOLVE

MajestikMøøse;5840001 said:
in my experience, you should never trust the musical opinion of someone who combines Iced Earth, with any of the following band names into one big username:

Symphony X
Metallica
Iron Maiden
Nevermore

ill fuck your mother, how about that? to quote the most underrated thrash metal band of our time, overkill, "we dont care what you say, FUCK YOU!"

ill fuck your mother, how about that? to quote the most underrated thrash metal band of our time, overkill, "we dont care what you say, FUCK YOU!"
dontcry.gif

forbidden is more underrated.

ps: the guitarist in my band is better than the guys from Dragonforce.

pps: I'm immensly drunk, I realized that Psychotic Waltz is actually the greatest band ever and now I'm listening to Kool Keith.