The problem with Dragonforce

wanna fuck?
first i didn't claim in my post that i can sweep better than them. And i really don't want to sweep like them, i want to sweep like loomis. Plus i was saying their music is shit. the fact that i can't write music like theirs doesn't make their music less shit, and mine better. Actually you never heard what i've wrote, you don't even know if i even write music, but if i would try i would probably write better than you or dragonforce. and plus, they use a shitload of reverb and delay and their solos are pretty much whammy based too at times, which makes them hide mistakes live. When they don't have effects they blow.

I've heard herman play a few things without effects, and I was impressed.

i dunno what it was then, when i saw them at the pound it was thier first usa tour i think and they were great, the next one at the fillmore wasn't as good but by no means bad, at least to me.

hey kids if you are looking for other guitar heroes other than loomis, smyth, broderick, yngwie, rhoads and others, get marc rizzo. he rapes both herman li and totman and the trivium fags, and probably broderick too (broderick is awesome though).. He is a very versatile player, his solo record is fucking awesome and fucking hard to play, and he nails it live, check out his videos form guitar center. he is awesome on electric, acoustic, and picado picked acustic and classical, without shit effects.

hey kids if you are looking for other guitar heroes other than loomis, smyth, broderick, yngwie, rhoads and others, get marc rizzo. he rapes both herman li and totman and the trivium fags, and probably broderick too (broderick is awesome though).. He is a very versatile player, his solo record is fucking awesome and fucking hard to play, and he nails it live, check out his videos form guitar center. he is awesome on electric, acoustic, and picado picked acustic and classical, without shit effects.

Rizzo? Hahahahahahaha etc.

What about the fact that I live in a recording studio and that my father is well versed in the guitar and bass, and has been teaching me theory since the day i was born?