The problem with Dragonforce

sounds like just another generic shredder to me, and he's really not thaaattt fast. my guitar teacher at my old school was better than that guy.

did you even watch all the vids? in 3 mins i doubt it. he IMHO has a tasteful phrasing in his shredding compared to other generic shredders imho.
@eric, because he does picado, and shredding on both acustics and electrics he is impressive. Also the nice ass tremolo tapping he does in some solos is very awesome

touch me!

okay!

biffbonkxh1.gif

You guys obviously have no idea what your talking about, Marc Rizzo is fucking amazing. I dont say that lightly about anyone either. When we opened for him in December is was dumbfounded watching him play, so damn clean, and very intense songs.

you guys are all nuts :p every guitar player is different if you like it or not

ok some are better then others but if you take amazing guitar players you cant compare them to eachother

Haha, I just thought of something. "To sweep" in Italian is "scopare". But "scopare" is also slang for "to fuck".

I just thought of that when Russel said he sweeps like a broom. :lol:

You guys obviously have no idea what your talking about, Marc Rizzo is fucking amazing. I dont say that lightly about anyone either. When we opened for him in December is was dumbfounded watching him play, so damn clean, and very intense songs.
that is what i've been trying to say and i tried to show with his vids on youtube, where he shreds his ass off while jumping around and headbanging.

Bottom line, if you are an underground band that becomes popular, people who disliked you before now have MORE of a reason to dislike you and then be more vocal about it.