Dragonforce! What's the big deal?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Teh Grimace said:
...use it to con 18 year olds who i don't know just quite well enough into coming to mi casa... and alcohol...

i love myself... and all of y'all... cos im drunk and it's 12:33 in the PM and i got a lonnnggg fucked up day awaiting me and i WILL have fucking fun today if it kills me...

now drinking - crown and dr. pepper, and a 16 oz of nattie light and i got a 24 of icehouse waiting in the fridge...

nattie light and icehouse.... fucking kill yourself!

I like Dragonforce. I don't care what anyone says. No, there are not my favorite band, or even close to it, but I enjoyed the album, the lyrics fit good with the music, and the solos were insane. It may be an aqquired taste, but I like it.

Décadent said:
I was laughing at the absurdity of your comment. DRINK BEER, CUNT! :kickass:

MY comment? Er....you didn't quote me, you quoted Blue, and I was laughing at the fact that he's issues with people drinking and just tosses it out. I found it funny though. :)

I just love how you come to the forum start acting like a total prick and then start acting superior to everyone. It is obvious everyone thinks you are a raging douche bag, so I do not see the point in you staying here and expressing your shit opinions.

Awww how cute you love me. But I'm sorry to disapoint you but I'm not a prick. I'm just someone who gets annoyed by stupid people. As long as you don't act stupid I won't have a problem with you. I also have problems with drinkers also. As a result I have problems with half of the people I meet sadly.

And oh yea ignore me if you have a problem with me, it's not difficult.

Blue_Jay said:
Awww how cute you love me. But I'm sorry to disapoint you but I'm not a prick. I'm just someone who gets annoyed by stupid people. As long as you don't act stupid I won't have a problem with you. I also have problems with drinkers also. As a result I have problems with half of the people I meet sadly.

Loves how you're retarded, not loves you :)

Blue_Jay said:

What the fuck is wrong with you, dude?

I notice Dragonforce is VERY popular among younger metal fans (below the age of 18-19) but almost hated by everyone older.

Can anyone explain this? I'm trying to come to a conclusion why but haven't a hard time doing so.

The Bringer said:
I notice Dragonforce is VERY popular among younger metal fans (below the age of 18-19) but almost hated by everyone older.

Can anyone explain this? I'm trying to come to a conclusion why but haven't a hard time doing so.

BECAUSE THEY SUCK, AND CHILDREN ARE STUPID.

The Bringer said:
I was hoping for a serious discussion about this issue...

We'll i think it's because its alittle too happy or something. not quite sure how to put it. people love the growls alot more and that includes me too. it just dont get me to be listening to happy anbd hopfull music with heavy riffs.

I hope this post made sense :p

Status
Not open for further replies.