Dragonforce changed my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
enough with the racist bullshit, were here to talk about music not useless nonsense

Zephyrus said:
There are a handful of eminent African Americans that I respect, but most of them are useless my pals. Most black people I respect in reference to the innocent starving souls in Africa.

one of the stupidest things I have read this month on gmd O,O

year or two ago i introduced some ppl to Dragonforce in my school. Big mistake... The problem with Dragonforce is that they are way way way too catchy, if thats a problem at all, so when someone, anyone hears them, they are hooked, its like sniffing petrol. Now annoying azn kids are into em cuz of teh azn guitar player, and all the emo and trend whores like em, fucks sakes they played DF on the mawfycking school radio leik 3-4 times

So FUCK YOUS, dont make fun of hookers.

Most people can't relate to dragons,etc.. in their lives. I think that is people's problem with them.

Quiet my pals, go to KFC fix yourself with a mega bucket, then pop along to the kiwi mart get a Watermelon, and then kill yourself

:lol:

but that is one of the funniest things i have heard in a long time

Carcassian said:
(mine are for ironic purposes - I'm an avowed anti-racist/liberal )

Liberals preach tolerance but then if you say well Hitler's Germany was awesome before the War, etc they will say the same shit THE HOLOCAUST big fucking woop jew.

Its the biggest sin to have a swastika on your chest but to have the Hammer and Sickle is fine. Well what was it? Hitler killed 6 million jews (who he hated due to the majority of people who signed the Treaty of Versailles which stopped WW1 and put Germany in massive debt were jewish.) and Stalin killed 60 odd million of his OWN people due to him being a Cunt. But does anyone know anything about Stalin or care? No.

Liberals = Complete assholes.

Status
Not open for further replies.