Dragonforce changed my life

Status
Not open for further replies.
Originally Posted by Spectacular Views
man this shit sure is great for weeding out faggots who dont read the thread

i didnt waste my life reading five fucking pages of this thread, i just had to read the first post and i was all set.

This forum is terrible, fuck you Entropiastrife and Mike27 just to name a few. LEARN HOW TO READ YOU FUCKING RETARDS.

Teh Grimace said:
i have never known anyone who's died of an OD. i've known about 5 people who've OD'd and they all survived without any lasting effects. i literally know hundreds of people who do drugs. you're safe d00d.

that may be true, but weed usually leads to meth or worse things because your tolerance of the drug will get extremely high.

not like it matters

There are a handful of eminent African Americans that I respect, but most of them are useless my pals. Most black people I respect in reference to the innocent starving souls in Africa.

Whah....
Can you say "Ignorant racist assholes giving metalheads a bad name though they'd never realize nor admit it (what me racist?)"?
I sorely hope this is an aberration and that you all die before bearing children... :-D

Zephyrus said:
There are a handful of eminent African Americans that I respect, but most of them are useless my pals. Most black people I respect in reference to the innocent starving souls in Africa.

lol dumb

Status
Not open for further replies.