I found a new band to hate!!!

no pink option?
can you make one especially for me? D:
im being totally serious maaan

I don't like to wear pink so much, I prefer to eat it.

Oh ho! :D

And sorry, but there's no way I'm buying this shirt - even if it's a parody, I'd still feel way too revoltingly scene wearing it, and I'd have to tear it off and crank some Behemoth while smearing the blood of 100 emos on my bare chest and roaring :kickass:

Oh ho! :D

And sorry, but there's no way I'm buying this shirt - even if it's a parody, I'd still feel way too revoltingly scene wearing it, and I'd have to tear it off and crank some Behemoth while smearing the blood of 100 emos on my bare chest and roaring :kickass:

sounds hot

I'm slightly embarrassed to say I'm from the same city as these d-bags... but hopefully this brings some attention to Columbus and some of the more decent local acts here get picked up.. probably won't happen but it'd be nice

Just as a funny note...I'm on the Sonisphere forums, and there's a guy called "crabcore fan"
I asked him if he is a member here, and replied "what's that? no, I just want crabcore love to spread around the world"
He also has the crabmaster as avatar there...

This is spreading really fast, last time I checked the FB group they were 190 members :lol:

What specific model fender bass is that in the crabc0re video?

As seen here in possibly one of the most complex crabcore maneuvers, known as the "Talladega Bench Press":

jewydance.gif