I gonna regret saying this later [october tide fans, hear this!]

Jinn

Saint
May 16, 2004
Orlando, Florida USA
Blakkheim is selling what I believe to be the last October Tide shirt in existence on Ebay as we speak. There were only fifty shirts made and no reprints will be made. and to quote Anders "once they're gone, they're gone forever."

Only reason why I'm telling you guys this is because I'm fucking broke, and there are no bids on it.

better hurry, six days until the auction's over!

There will always be more opportunities unless everyone burn their shirts...
But im not really interested :Smug: .

oh? so have you seen any Nightwork shirts go up for bid lately? no. Why? Anders sold them and the buyers kept the damn shirts because there are only fifty of them in existence.

Same deal with the October Tide shirts.

I got one! :Spin: It's a beautiful shirt, a bit baggy for my stumpy self, but who gives a shit! Now I just gotta actually get Grey Dawn and my October Tide :)worship: ) collection will be complete...if anyone's looking to sell/trade/hire me to kill for their copy, I will pay good/any money and also have good organs if you wish to trade!

I thought Grey Dawn wasn't that hard to find...I was under the impression there were actually a couple of stores on the internet that sold it. Do a search, maybe you'll turn something up.

the Everdarkgreen said:
I got one! :Spin: It's a beautiful shirt, a bit baggy for my stumpy self, but who gives a shit! Now I just gotta actually get Grey Dawn and my October Tide :)worship: ) collection will be complete...if anyone's looking to sell/trade/hire me to kill for their copy, I will pay good/any money and also have good organs if you wish to trade!

I hate you. :)

I have a "Nightwork" t-shirt. I need to make a copy of it so I can keep the original in good condition, though. I need to do that with any concert T-shirt I buy from now on, too, because I've learned the hard way that a lot of them go out of circulation quickly and if you wear it out...tough luck.

*scarpers off to play Halo 2 on x-box live*

well, I designed this Grey Dawn Everlasting t-shirt and when we talked with Anders about this small project he decided to make them:
1). In very limited edition. I'm sure only 50 of them were printed
2). He asked me to make them "in old fashion style". Only black and white.
3). There're going to be no reprints
Resolution: these t-shirts are really rare and unique. 1 for 120.000.000 ppls in the whole world:)

I have one of them October Tide shirts (wearing it right now), gotta say they're pretty expensive for the quality offered. The fabric of the shirt is really thin and the quality of the print is not great, but OK it's a pretty nice shirt and it's cool that it's limited. Though everybody here probably owns a lot of other shirts that are limited to 50 or 100, but you're simply not aware of it, cause it's not mentioned as a 'selling point'.