I got in a car accident tonight with BODOM BLASTING!!!

hahaha, this thread went from "haha, i crashed my car" to a battle of "I can tell people who they are and how they should act, but you can't" after like four posts.

People are hilarious. everyone is sure they're right. wait, i am probably wrong about that. here is my opinion. if you don't have something nice to say, say nothing. haha
this place cracks me up. I think some people take things a little too seriously.

then again, as i said before....maybe I am wrong.

wait, i forgot to mention that this thread also became a battle of who can most creatively and quantitatively employ the word fuck in their post.
haha...im way too happy right now. :loco:

What's not to take seriously, the idiot wanted congratulations on the fact he crashed his car which could have put innocnet people in danger becuase this idiot blatantly SHOULD NOT BE ON THE ROAD!

i see your point. personally, i just don't feel a need to insult him or anything. I am sure his insurance and other bills will teach him every lesson possible.

Was your drivers licence suspended?
It should be shoved up your whiny crackhead-asslikethingy...or sumpthun....

Oh yeah, about Linkin Park fans (can't resist, shoot me): If they only knew what ass -raping meant....i mean, it has 3 syllables....

Ps: The "metallica blows" thread pwns fuckwise...

So, some of you guys post pictures with knifes, OMG DUDE KNIVES KILL DONT PROMOTE THEM!

Yeah, don't be stupid in the future, at least you crashed in style :headbang:

Thanatopsis said:
i see your point. personally, i just don't feel a need to insult him or anything. I am sure his insurance and other bills will teach him every lesson possible.

You're right, but the fact he wanted to be told he's cool or whatever means he needs to be put in his place.

If this was real life and someone came in and went "I crashed my car on a main road to MAJJJESTY!" i'd call them a tit.... What's the difference?

-Gavin- said:
You're right, but the fact he wanted to be told he's cool or whatever means he needs to be put in his place.

If this was real life and someone came in and went "I crashed my car on a main road to MAJJJESTY!" i'd call them a tit.... What's the difference?
i would too, haha....i don't know why i find this all soo funny...maybe cuz i just ate and i am not going to have school for a month

You should have your license forever suspened! Hell fucking o! Your behind the fucking wheel of a 5,000 or so pound death trap! You are a compleat waste of fucking air. You could have hurt someone...fuck that you could have killed someone!!!!! I normally do not curse like this but, you have set me on fire you ingrate! I fucking hope you choke on a fucking sward by my hand! You could have killed someons fucking kid or Grandmother...do you want that on your concience????? Fucking use your head!

Choke on my sward! *Slits your fucking throat and rips you limb from limb* Ah...yes your dead the world is a better place now.

I hate ingrates who do not use there head behind the wheel. I also hated the fact this idiot tried blameing the band member Alexi for his crash. *Stabs him again and cuts off his dick*

Anyways..how are you Gavin?