I got in a car accident tonight with BODOM BLASTING!!!

No more like rock-a-billy Elvis gone bad and gressy creepy. Not good LOL. I am into metal heads with beautiful long hair and black clothing and all of that other beautful stuff. Not enough gel in your hair to grees an entire car six times over. He was kinda nice and all but, damn did he stare!

Dude, I gotta 24 hour car journey to Wacken with friends, we're gunna bring the Bodom discography with us and blast down some roads with it blaring. Hopefully we'll have the camper van by then.

LedByTheReaper said:
Dude, I gotta 24 hour car journey to Wacken with friends, we're gunna bring the Bodom discography with us and blast down some roads with it blaring. Hopefully we'll have the camper van by then.

Just don't be a dick and get into an accident all because you were headbanging. Hopefully your much more smarter than this idiot who started this thread.

:confused: Dude you can't be proud about being responsible for a car crash....
You can't be that stupid....you are lucky no one got hurt...but still if I were you I'd be ashamed of myself right now....
Headbang all you want on parties, concerts, in your home if you wish...but there are times when even the biggest fans must try to be responsible....I don't mean to offend you or anything like that, but people like you give metal fans a bad name sometimes...

LedByTheReaper said:
lol Nice picture Greenmoon, Yeh as Satanic Queen said, YOUR A TOTAL FUCKING ARSEHAT.

LMAO! Sweety you have to be e member of VF to rate but, thannks for takeing a look at it. It took some time to get my profile all put together right. I am proud if it however.

bscap011w0fp.jpg

lol Just read DeathPacts little posts, how the fuck could little mini moshers who listen to LP take us on? I mean for a start we can eat them whole, beat them with are pointy guitars and then set a rabid Alexi onto them.