I got in a car accident tonight with BODOM BLASTING!!!

LedByTheReaper said:
lol Just read DeathPacts little posts, how the fuck could little mini moshers who listen to LP take us on? I mean for a start we can eat them whole, beat them with are pointy guitars and then set a rabid Alexi onto them.

LMAO Fuck yeah we can and more! We can take there little poser asses and rip ther heads off....and the visual of Alexi being rabid and Evil kinda get's me hot *evil grin* Fuck me I am horny today. I am not the groupie kind but, I can appreciate beauty when I see it and enjoy it.

lincoln park fans probably would try to ass rape CoB fans because they are the only ones gay enough to try and ass rape a guy.

(althogh there are female CoB fans, but you get my point)

how bout we quit deciding that we're somehow more powerful than a VAST fanbase that Linkin Park has. this is sooooo MEANINGFUL in life. I am glad you're spending your time pretending to be strong and "badass" on an internet forum. go do something productive....

i said LP fans are gay cause they would rape cob fans in the ass, meaning that all CoB and LP fans are guys, which is not the case, because if a LP fan ass raped a female CoB fan, it would not be homosexual. However my point was that male LP fans would be gay for ass raping male CoB fans.

lincoln park sucks dick you stupid retards, thats the only point haukness was trying to make, y'all juts have your heads shoved so far up your asses you cant figure it out.

My point is, you suck
OMG! LIKE U TOWTALLY PWNED HIM OMGOMGLOLBBQWTF

iron_killers said:
lincoln park sucks dick you stupid retards, thats the only point haukness was trying to make, y'all juts have your heads shoved so far up your asses you cant figure it out.

OMG! LIKE U TOWTALLY PWNED HIM OMGOMGLOLBBQWTF

Yeah, but at least we can spell.... so you know... Think about that.

Nicely said Iron Killers, at least we have someone here that i can just agree with and compliment whenever they make an irrelevant statement.

That's true.. Seriously it's just a stupid statement.. Taken to seriously? Perhaps. But still, just something stupid that shouldn't have been said in the first place...

And I hate huge blank messages where you have tos scroll for an extra 6 seconds just to get to the quick reply box (Another 6 seconds, COME ON!!) . That sucks. Please make those sort of comments non-existent on these boards. Thanks in advance.