i got molested on the 5 train at bowling green on saturday

minxnim

meow
Aug 2, 2002
Visit site
like, on this crowded train (the 2/3 was running all messed up and the train was stuck between stations for like 15 minutes) and i could see this guy staring at me and i was trying to play it off... and then he started standing behind me breathing ON MY NECK.... next thing i know this big old russian looking guy totally felt me up and kissed me on the mouth and was holding me against the wall :( but then people starting hitting him and i ran off the train. he got arrested. i feel like crap now.

:erk:

this makes me want to move to my dad's house and live in the basement and get fat and ugly and just stay there and never go out.

i know. i wouldnt have posted about it if i couldnt handle it. it doesnt mean i won't cold cock you in the face someday. no biggie smalls ;)

anyway, i am waiting for the DA to call me. i hope he gets punked in jail. in the butt area.

no, Serbia and Russia have always been the greatest of allies because of their common religion so I think that was a bad historical reference.

Turks, ok..Russians no, not really.