I got so inspiered yesterday...

Episode 666

Mr.Nonesense
Dec 3, 2001
www.freewebs.com
With my poll and all that, and with the help of a little alcohol, i just ordered Dead Heart in a Dead World and Dreaming Neon Black...

all in all for 36,87 USD...

Think i did a good buy, even though i never heard anything from DNB, but everyone says it's so good, so i just couldn't resist... (Damn alcohol!! :yell:)

some of the songs are really "aggressive" on DNB, especially beyond within and the fault of the flesh. but they have some really really depressing and emotional ballads to balance it out (especially the title track)

yes it does rule, but i love the aggression of politics... its so heavy, and i think some of the songs on there are extremely thrashy, especially seven tongues of god...... actually DNB and POE are equally good, just depends on what i am in the mood for..

En Vind Av Sorg said:
I am the Dog is a great song both lyrically and musically. I think theres something wrong with your copy of DNB.

well the lyrics are good, and i guess the musicianship is fine, but i don't like how warrel sounds in it... he just like shouts, not really singing...