I got the album..

I got the digipack version also. I would've likedto have a jewel case to compliment the rest of my Opeth albums but I suppose a digipack version is better than no version.

yeah, it was the only version in HMV's too. one fault i have to say is the fact that to get to the booklet you have to bend the front right over and then brutaly poke 2 fingers in to get at it. oh well, its one of those digi-packs where im not really gonna put the booklet back in...just leave it next to it.

NP: deliverance

For the information you given, I know now that the digipak don´t have any extra track or multimedia right? I don´t know why the latest digipal don´t have anything like In Flames only the artwork change and it not the best one....I prefer the normal jewel case!!!

I GOT IT TOO!!! :)
had to check 5 stores for it, though, located in 2 different cities. thank god the last one had it! (I have the Digipak too.)

Yeh, same here, the only version in HMV's too... I'll copy the disk and take it back and then wait for the normal CD to come out.

In about a week if you import it like me! :D ....Otherise, I wish you the best of luck (I wouldn't be expecting to see it till next year here...........)

Originally posted by _Transparent_
yeah, it was the only version in HMV's too. one fault i have to say is the fact that to get to the booklet you have to bend the front right over and then brutaly poke 2 fingers in to get at it. oh well, its one of those digi-packs where im not really gonna put the booklet back in...just leave it next to it.

NP: deliverance

HAHA! I did the same, and the front of mine bloody ripped :bah:

I would much rather the jewl case version of it also, but HMV that I usually visit was only stocking the digipak.

\m/