Opeth Sold- Out!

The best things about Israel are:
We don't have Nazis
We don't have walmart and we get our music in record stores.
oh and of course we don't believe in JESUS(unless he looks like Mikael)

make this another useless post...

isn't walmart where they stack their shelves 20 feet tall resulting in injuries and death? If so, thats all good. Opeth in the supermarket, never thought I'd see the day, but now I have and it ain't that spectacular.

Yeah, you guys lick weiners. :)

I got Darkest Hour at walmart, and they sell dream theater, dark tranquillity, dimmu borgir, in flames, etc... So if nuclear blast can get in, roadrunner should be able to squeaze out an opeth release into the pot that is the walmart CD bins. Thats all I was saying. Sure, I could drive an hour to mediaplay just to see the CD sold out like I did before. For farks sake, I WANT TO DRIVE 10 MINUTES TO EVILGRIM WALMART AND BUY THE CD, IS THAT SO MUCH TO ASK? If it is, shoot me.

Walmart doesn't even have an adult-contemporary section of their store, everything is labeled pop/rock or country.

*kills myself with shards of my dreams of buying Opeth's CD*

Damn roadrunner. >.>

Meep meep!

Oinkness said:
Walmart doesn't even have an adult-contemporary section of their store, everything is labeled pop/rock or country.

isnt that a bigger reason why is seems funnier. ive looked too in walmart and hell even target for there new cd and they dont have it. i had a gift card from sam goody so i got it there but with them getting on a bigger label you would figure they would be easier to find as well as a cheaper price (lol)....

Yeah i've had the leaked version for two or three weeks now. I felt bad when i read a recent interview with akerfeldt when he said between 1996 and 2001 things were pretty bad. Like he had to get a few jobs and such.

Walmart sucks ass..I won't spend one dime there. I got my copy at Circut City for $9.98 (they were havin' a killer cd sale!!) It was their LAST COPY!!!:hotjump:

Gunhaver said:
yeah, they signed with roadrunner so you can get the album from wal mart and walmart ONLY. they didn't want ANY OTHER STORE OR OUTLET TO SELL GHOST REVERIES OTHER THAN WALMART. cunt

*sigh* I missed my gh fixes...